Thread: flow inter at internet cafe

Default flow inter at internet cafe

i have a internet cafe that i have 2 lime line to service 30PC i was looking over flow internet and saw flow ultra 100mbps for $10,995JAD however when i look at the business package they have 20mbps for $99.50USD which is a big difference why there is such a big gap in price and service

on biz class packages id suspect you get the "actual" bandwidth u paying for at a higher frequency than the personal ones...in essence...if you pay for 20mb u basically guaranteed to get that all the time vs 10mb which u may even c it dip to much less than half that sometimes and is subject to throttling also

Business packages give you the same upload/download. Symmetric. You get direct fiber so your speeds are guaranteed versus the residential where speeds fluctuate.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

^ had no idea about the UL part

thanks fam i would love if that was the case cause i have 2 line 8mbps x 2 with lime doing load balancing and sometime i feel like i'm getting 2mbps total i contacted flow last night will c what happen
    http://images5.cafepress.com/product...x225_Front.jpg

FREE HOSTING: Need To host your website i can help you out i'm giving away 10 free account in cpanel on my server just PM ME

Flow US$99 package is not fiber.

Quote Originally Posted by CyVan View Post
    Flow US$99 package is not fiber.
    well i take anything better than Lime right now plus i'm paying for 2 phone and 2 internet with lime that dont make snece