Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Apple unveils iPhone 5C

Clueless to the tech world but very interested in it

لا أحد يعرف لي

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    Money simple. With full knowledge that their herd will buy it. You know, the more I think about this the more I realize people are idiots. I still now and will forever maintain that Apple is and prolly has been the best marketing company in the past 5 years how they get away with what they get away with is beyond me. I can literally imagine the product development meeting behind launching the iphone 5S:

Person 1: So what should we put in the new 5S?
    Person 2: Lets change the flash on the camera and improve the battery life, crap people have been bellyaching about since 2007 , cameras are hot right now so lets give the camera software a few new "tricks".
    Person 3: Add a fingerprint scanner!
    Person 4: New processor!
    Person 1: Anything else?
    [Entire room]: I got nothin
    Person 1: Ok meeting ajourned.

They changed the flash to dual led flash and gave it a new name. LOL!
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

http://blog.gsmarena.com/china-unico...e-order-count/

The stock keeps falling so lets wait and see on the final figures
    Clueless to the tech world but very interested in it

لا أحد يعرف لي

jomo Guest

what bugs me is the potential apple has to put out the best phones weve ever seen, but stuck in a loop, sad really....

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    what bugs me is the potential apple has to put out the best phones weve ever seen, but stuck in a loop, sad really....
    what could they improve? I'm thinking people aren't looking at this right. they see android phones constantly putting out higher end hardware that mostly goes unused and think iPhone should start on the same trend. It also might not need to be seen as an "upgrade" to the iPhone 5 but a refreshed offering tailored to iOS 7. Like a 2013 model of a car introduced in 2012. It won't drive on water or fly, but it's better in functional ways.

The 5C suffers from apples mentality of everything costing more. Makes it hard for people to see it as a "cheaper" offering. I doubt they did it deliberately to push people to the 5S. They making them in different colours and investing in these things. Why on earth would they do all of that, just to sell another phone instead.

Well, who knows. I don't like that it's dual core but I am not sure it needs to be quad core. Trying to see beyond my hardware power mongering. If the camera is good, sound is good, functions smoothly etc, doesn't objectively matter what's inside.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    what could they improve?
    in my opinion, its not just about 'killer specs'

for 1, i think they could simply provide more options in terms of size and design

FACT; alot of people leave the iphone because it is too small for them

apple could provide a larger unit, with larger screen of course, and less bezel space around the home button, for example

2. itunes and lack of external memory optoins, severely frustrating to alot of users

freeing up the iphone in certain ways like allowing MASS STORAGE and allowing a micro SD port would do WONDERS to open up more people especially techies to buying an iphone

3. stop putting out BASICALLY THE SAME PHONE EVERYTIME with minor differences, whats the difference between the 4 and 4S? can anyone remember? the 2 and 3g? the 5 and 5s? oh yeah, the fingerprint scanner, thats about it, lame....

samsung for example, as boring as they are sometimes NEVER put out the exact same model, s3 and s4 are obviously different to me, even though nothing major to write home about the s4 still has the killer specs everyone wants and people dont feel bad upgrading to a s4 from a s3, upgrading to a 5s from a 5 MUST be frustrating, as no one would even know youd have to TELL THEM, lol, and im sure apple zombies or sheep are growing tired of the same design two or 3 or whatever years in a row THAT IS LAME

remember there is only one, ONE apple phone! there are thousands of android blackberry windows etc, they should have different designs every 6 months in my opinion, low end, mid end, top end and topper end, top end with bigger sizes, etc

picture an iphone that looks like this;

or a few like this, one for every taste and size liking

or a slek design like this

or a few killers like this with killer specs to rival any samsung and micro sd slot ANDROID USERS WOULD SWITCH IN A HEARTBEAT as alot of them actually like the iphone they just HATE THAT APPLE IS SO DAMN BORING

people want OPTIONS! NOT ONE DAMN PHONE THAT EVERYONE AND DEM AUNTIE HAVE

i could go on but its pointless, its a fact that the iphone brand could be so much more

Got a 5C to see what the fuss is all about,.. the Phone Basically runs on par with a Regular 5,.. Doesn't feel as good in hand,. but it's workable. Sadly the only color I could get was Pink lol .. Some woman haffi go Buy this when I'm ready to sell it lol...

---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

I love the colour options