Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apple unveils iPhone 5C

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    The 5 was the highest selling iPhone to date. Seems people are still buying into Apple.

The only compitition the iPhone 5c will have is the 5s lol
    iPhone 5 no longer available through the App Store....Check that.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Let me add my piece, quoted from JackFilms...

"Many of Our iPhones Users Have Asked For a Bigger Screen, So We Added a Finger Print Scanner... Fck You!"
    - Deal With It
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

I wont Upgrade Cause all now i dont see the hardcore difference ill just stick to my I5 and Note 2 But for me the note 3 is a must. the 5s isnt tht bad still but the 5c is total waste of time.
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries
    Powered By Toyota Racing Development Old School Ova New School
    I-Phone 5 32GB> Samsung Galaxy NOTE 2 N7100 Powered By Digicel Whatsapp 876-418-1744

Well Apple has the All Clear to run on China Mobile Now. China Mobile is the Biggest cell providor in the world.

So now Apple can potentially reach 700 Million more subscribers. And with the 5c I'm sure they gonna eat up atleast 300 Million in no time.

I'm telling you, Apple is Genius.

Its an Android > Apple World for now .... Let's all just get along. These iPhones are going to sell like hot bread. Wait till Christmas. Kids, Teenagers anyone that's young minded and into fads and hype will be rocking one of these silly iPhones. Ain't nothing wrong just have to rate Apple and how they do their thing. This is going to be the Motorola Razr era all over again.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Its an Android > Apple World for now .... Let's all just get along. These iPhones are going to sell like hot bread. Wait till Christmas. Kids, Teenagers anyone that's young minded and into fads and hype will be rocking one of these silly iPhones. Ain't nothing wrong just have to rate Apple and how they do their thing. This is going to be the Motorola Razr era all over again.
    Sounds like you're considering. Getting one of the 5S
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Quote Originally Posted by lojikal View Post
    Sounds like you're considering. Getting one of the 5S
    Very funny lojikal.... Very funny....
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Plastic, colouring etc is ok, but what's with the dotted cases? Terrible addition. I don't see too many people liking that case design at all. I don't see why they needed to mention it's plastic. Most of their consumers wouldn't care.

I'd get one if it were in the $300 range. Already likely the lumia designs
    Last edited by semitop; Sep 11, 2013 at 12:10 PM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Why is apple even in the case business? do they not even care about the people who manufacture cases for their phones? They will probably sell them for $30 a piece and of course you gotta have 3.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Why is apple even in the case business? do they not even care about the people who manufacture cases for their phones? They will probably sell them for $30 a piece and of course you gotta have 3.
    Money simple. With full knowledge that their herd will buy it. You know, the more I think about this the more I realize people are idiots. I still now and will forever maintain that Apple is and prolly has been the best marketing company in the past 5 years how they get away with what they get away with is beyond me. I can literally imagine the product development meeting behind launching the iphone 5S:

Person 1: So what should we put in the new 5S?
    Person 2: Lets change the flash on the camera and improve the battery life, crap people have been bellyaching about since 2007 , cameras are hot right now so lets give the camera software a few new "tricks".
    Person 3: Add a fingerprint scanner!
    Person 4: New processor!
    Person 1: Anything else?
    [Entire room]: I got nothin
    Person 1: Ok meeting ajourned.
    Last edited by topanaris; Sep 11, 2013 at 01:10 PM.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......