Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apple unveils iPhone 5C

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Look like I need to find better sources lol.
    Go right ahead sir. Not gonna get much better than Forbes lol

Infact the 5 was also the Highest selling iPhone to date at launch. Keep in mind the reason for this is that the 5 was made available in many countries and not just the US.

Once you have a fanbase for a product, doesn't matter what you do your fans will always support you, Right Mr. Fanboy?

That said, majority of people who own an iphone have itunes and that's where majority of their contents are stored. So I guess they just can't bother with the hassle of changing devices and trying to get back everything on it.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Go right ahead sir. Not gonna get much better than Forbes lol

Infact the 5 was also the Highest selling iPhone to date at launch. Keep in mind the reason for this is that the 5 was made available in many countries and not just the US.
    Zeen zeen...

So you automatically like plastic now? I been waiting for you to say something about the "Cheap" plastic". lol
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I'm not into Apple and was never into Apple. I have an iPad, that's about it.

I look at Facts and right now the fact is that apple still has a huge following and no matter what they release it will sell. As a company I admire them for being able to easily achieve this while not having the best products on the market.

The day will come when they won't be so fortunate as nothing last forever, but for right now they are doing ok.

As for the 5c, I don't really look at it as plastic. I look at it as a way for Apple to reach millions more Sheeple.
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Sep 10, 2013 at 04:15 PM.

I look at Facts and right now the fact is that apple still has a huge following and no matter what they release it will sell. As a company I admire them for being able to easily achieve this while not having the best products on the market.

The day will come when they won't be so fortunate as nothing last forever, but for right now they are doing ok.

As for the 5c, I don't really look at it as plastic. I look at it as s way for Apple to reach millions more of Sheeple.

I never said you were into Apple.

Dumb people dont notice almost everything is made with plastic.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

As for the 5c, I don't really look at it as plastic. I look at it as a way for Apple to reach millions more Sheeple.
    Couldn't agree with you more. Apple has simply decided why only go after the snob appeal associated with the iPhone - go after the whole hog, both low and high end. As for me and my church I will remain firm in my belief that Apple products just aren't my thing. But I will be watching the masses camp outdoors and i'll be watching the slew of ads that will follow then try to dissect what segmentation strategy they are using.

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I never said you were into Apple.

Dumb people dont notice almost everything is made with plastic.
    Pezz you gotta love it a $500 phone made of plastic. Its a $500 phone MADE OF PLASTIC!! And no the zombies will not be cured they are still there, waiting, camping gear in hand...... and the sad reality is they will always be at least for the next 2 years.

But still Apple, be forewarned as you are well aware when the lack-of-innovation hammer drops your demise will be quick and painful (looking at you Nokia). The Rasta man said it best "yuh can fool some people some a di time but yuh cyaa fool all di people all di time"
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more. Apple has simply decided why only go after the snob appeal associated with the iPhone - go after the whole hog, both low and high end. As for me and my church I will remain firm in my belief that Apple products just aren't my thing. But I will be watching the masses camp outdoors and i'll be watching the slew of ads that will follow then try to dissect what segmentation strategy they are using.

Pezz you gotta love it a $500 phone made of plastic. Its a $500 phone MADE OF PLASTIC!! And no the zombies will not be cured they are still there, waiting, camping gear in hand...... and the sad reality is they will always be at least for the next 2 years.

But still Apple, be forewarned as you are well aware when the lack-of-innovation hammer drops your demise will be quick and painful (looking at you Nokia). The Rasta man said it best "yuh can fool some people some a di time but yuh cyaa fool all di people all di time"
    Not saying I wont buy an apple product ever. But not when I can get something much more capable at a lower price. The ipad is ok, but when there is a tablet that cost $249 and way better. Renders it irrelevant to me.

The camping outside is so funny. It shows how sad humanity is.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Sadly I agree. I expect Apple to have a resurgence. The 5c will sell tonnes...maybe even better than the 5s by quite a margin. Face it..seeing that all the screens are the same size..once a case is on it...one will be hard pressed to tell a 5 from a 5c and a 5s.
    And colours will draw in a who lot of ppl to express their individuality.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

All I can say is that I won't look back at an iPhone until they offer a bigger screen and Update iOS ..
    A Mean from 2007 The OS has basically been the same lol ... When ever I pick up and iPhone I just get Depressed lol

Hardware is OK,. but they really need to Address iOS .. and to Me iOS7 is the same crap with newer flatter icons..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

DWL!