Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    I kinda agree with you on this one. I was also thinking they should make an MMO version of Dragon Age next, but then remembered how close Inquisition felt to Guild Wars 2, so the MMO might not work for it especially the tactical view mode.

Yeah it would have been better if they had split the maps up into sections instead of making the quests all over the place on this huge map that takes forever to load as if I'm playing in a damn console.

8 hrs in the Hinterlands so far and still have more quests left in there
    https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonage/c...g_hinterlands/

that catches a lot of people but imo this is the whole game. All the locations have these meh missions and tasks.

For me the real problem is that the combat is average, so going through the whole game doing the same fighting just sucks. I don't like having mobs to kill and I don't like having to walk/ride to a location for some silly quest.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Protip guys: leave the Hinterlands. You don't have to stay in one area until you clear it out. I didn't fill in the entire map for the Hinterlands until hour 70 or so. Go to other locations, do other things, and play the story missions. The side quests are optional, once you have the requisite power you can move on to other things. I had 80+ left over by the time I beat the game.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    Protip guys: leave the Hinterlands. You don't have to stay in one area until you clear it out. I didn't fill in the entire map for the Hinterlands until hour 70 or so. Go to other locations, do other things, and play the story missions. The side quests are optional, once you have the requisite power you can move on to other things. I had 80+ left over by the time I beat the game.
    Yeah I know I don't have to do all the Hinterland quests as I am an avid RPG player. I am somewhat of a completionist when it comes to good RPG's/MMO's and usually do as much as possible early on, so I am usually ahead in lvls, gold etc to go through the rest of the game.

I'm also playing on hard difficulty so I may need the early gathering and crafting anyways.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Oh, you'll be very busy then lol. The Emerald Graves, Exalted Plains and Emprise du Lion are at least as big as The Hinterlands. The Hissing Wastes is even bigger, but that's just a whole lot of desert. I didn't do a whole lot there. There are other areas too.
    No one expects the Inquisition.