Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Nice graphics. Shows the power of Frosbite.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Those requirements are surprisingly modest. Good on them.

On a somewhat related note: PS4 is 1080p while the bone is 900p.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Nice graphics. Shows the power of Frosbite.
    Battlefield 4 still shows off frostbite engine the best, but I'm glad they used it in this game .

Here's a review by IGN:

SHould be ready to play it by next year when I complete the dozen games I have to play :/.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

frostbite does well on requirements. Problem with this is that its on last gen consoles and I think that held the graphics back a bit.

Apparently this will take a while to crack due to new drm. Certainly not buying it at full price.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

I am LOVING this game so far. Aside from eating dinner and taking a shower, playing this game is all I did from 6pm - 12am. I thought I was passed playing video games all day, but I guess I was wrong! :lol

The play space is massive, and there is so much to do. Some of it is busy work, yes, but it's busy work with a purpose. A Blacksmith may need iron to make weapons for your army, which increases your military strength, for instance. It's also worth noting that the iron can be gathered while you're running around exploring and establishing camps in the area.

Combat is fun but the tac cam gets hung up on the environment quite a bit, making it inconvenient to use at times. This pretty much means that unless a battle is extremely difficult, I don't think I'll be using it. I'll just pause and issue commands as I did from time to time in DAO and 2. I think this should be less of an issue if you play with kb/m on PC though.

The game is gorgeous BTW, and the sound design is incredible.

If you like WRPGs, get this game.

I caught him mid-blink, but here's my Inquisitor.

@Makkah - Are you playing on console or PC?

And got it from Steam, Origin at what price?
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

I'm playing on PS4. As far as the PC version goes, it's only available on Origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    I'm playing on PS4. As far as the PC version goes, it's only available on Origin.
    Oh ok. Well I plan to get it later on after completing Final Fantasy 13 and 2, so sometime in the start of next year.

Tried the multiplayer yet?

No, actually. Believe me when I tell you that the single player is like crack lol. I'm 20 hours in at this point and I've only done 2, maybe 3 core plot quests. I'm just running around exploring and enjoying the world most of the time. There is just a lot of ambient activity going on. You can randomly see a giant fighting a dragon for instance. A fight you can get involved in, but that is tantamount to suicide lol. I've also seen mages and templars having random fights in the woods, and Bears hunting small fuzzy animals. These things just make the world feel fun and alive.

Another reason I'm kind of staying away from multiplayer for now is that, if ME3 is any indication, people like to discuss spoilers while they play. As a result of that I'm going to try it after I finish the game.
    Last edited by Makkah; Nov 24, 2014 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    There is just a lot of ambient activity going on. You can randomly see a giant fighting a dragon for instance. A fight you can get involved in, but that is tantamount to suicide lol.
    Yup. stay away from the dragon. If he spots you, he swoops into the air and comes around and breaths a fiery death on your team. Insta-kill.

The horse riding experience isn't too bad either. Wish it would go faster tho.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008