Thread: Possible nexus 5 leak?

Default Possible nexus 5 leak?

I draw your attention to the device the guy is holding:

The girl is holding what is obviously a nexus 4...
    The device the guy is holding has nexus branding and is too small to be a nexus 7... and definitely looks nothing like the current nexus 4.
    With the recent price cuts on the nexus 4 i think this could very well be the new nexus/nexus 5/whatever they plan to call it
    Last edited by Yung_Hero; Sep 3, 2013 at 10:16 PM.
    Mobile Device: Google/Lg Nexus 4
    Desktop: MSI 785GT E63 Motherboard/AMD Phenom II 555 X2 (Unlocked to B55 X4) AM3 CPU Cooled by COOLERMASTER Hyper 212 Plus/EVGA NVIDIA GTX260(dead after 4 years of ardent service. R.I.P./2 x 2Gb OCZ 800MHZ DDR2 Ram/Corsair TX750 PSU/NZXT Tempest Case

So quite "by accident" (yea right Google.... -_-) they put up the new nexus for sale not too long ago. they haven't even announced the thing yet so i guess theyre just trying to build hype and doing a damn good job of it too:

Lets Zoom in a bit on that.....:

And that price tho....
    350 for an off contract, 5 inch 1080p snapdragon 800 wielding smartphone? Its gonna go out of stock the moment they open for preorders lol
    Last edited by Yung_Hero; Oct 17, 2013 at 09:56 PM.
    Mobile Device: Google/Lg Nexus 4
    Desktop: MSI 785GT E63 Motherboard/AMD Phenom II 555 X2 (Unlocked to B55 X4) AM3 CPU Cooled by COOLERMASTER Hyper 212 Plus/EVGA NVIDIA GTX260(dead after 4 years of ardent service. R.I.P./2 x 2Gb OCZ 800MHZ DDR2 Ram/Corsair TX750 PSU/NZXT Tempest Case

What I want to find is if when these new smart phones hit the
    market who buys them.

New smart phone users or existing owners. If its the latter, what have they done with the one or more they had before?

I'm just curious.
    Gigabyte GA-A75-UD4H .Crucial Ballistix Sports 8Gig ddr3. Llano A8 3870k Quad Core APU. 22" Acer 1680x1050 LCD monitor + 32'' 1080p LCD HDTV. Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Vapor X video card. Mobile: Galaxy Note 4.

Quote Originally Posted by potoguise1 View Post
    If its the latter, what have they done with the one or more they had before?
    Life is a mere matter of progression. Look at how many iPhone users traded up from the original iPhone all the way to the iPhone 5, although the latter generation provided no significant upgrade over the previous model (I recall the days I was one of them).
    There is always a market for the re-sale of older devices once poverty exists elsewhere.

Even now, the iPhone 4s is still available for sale: http://store.apple.com/us/buy-iphone/iphone4s
    I know a few Nexus4 owners posting up their devices for sale in anticipation of the Nexus5 for Black Friday (as though it would actually be available on some black-market deal).
    Last edited by NOKIA 3650; Oct 18, 2013 at 10:07 AM.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Quote Originally Posted by potoguise1 View Post
    What I want to find is if when these new smart phones hit the
    market who buys them.

New smart phone users or existing owners. If its the latter, what have they done with the one or more they had before?

I'm just curious.
    Why you think there is so much blackberry in jamaica, when people dumped blackberry in the states they send them out to their family in Jamaica. the same thing will happen to older android phones. Give it a year and a half people will only have android phones in jamaica as family and friends send them their old android phones.
    Remember to take a look at http://www.google.com/mapmaker

Bwoy. U really wish LG can keep up with demand thiis time, but it's highly unlikely. They're just too small a company

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    They're just too small a company
    Don't say that just yet. It will amaze you how quickly they can outsource the production elsewhere.
    Look at how Apple can boost production by hiring even more under-aged child labourers working in those sweat-shops while paying them little to nothing to produce record shattering numbers of iOS devices.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread