Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Panasonic's 20 inch Tablet

Default Panasonic's 20 inch Tablet

20 inches? For a tablet?? Is that really necessary and how many people are going to actually purchase one. Perhaps Panasonic is trying out that whole niche market creation but I thought one of the main purpose of a tablet was portable.How many persons will be walking around with 20 inches stuck inside a coat, our a knapsack or my little handbag that is already fighting its contents.

http://blog.gsmarena.com/panasonic-w...screen-at-ifa/
    Clueless to the tech world but very interested in it

لا أحد يعرف لي

I would buy one for home. Definitely not for mobility on the go. This would be perfect for me at home. Too bad they are running Windows on it and not Android. But trust me people like me are out there who would buy this. Call us suckers for big screens...
    Last edited by Cultus; Aug 28, 2013 at 11:19 AM.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

I just think sometimes there is a limit to how far things should go in terms of size

لا أحد يعرف لي

Quote Originally Posted by KelziPagan View Post
    I just think sometimes there is a limit to how far things should go in terms of size
    That's the difference with me... I put NO LIMITS to anything Tech. I'm open minded to all things Tech. I love change.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    That's the difference with me... I put NO LIMITS to anything Tech. I'm open minded to all things Tech. I love change.
    Lol there is change and then there is just insane

لا أحد يعرف لي

Lol there is change and then there is just insane
    DWL!! Remember Insane is relative What you see as insane, I see as tech euphoria. I can just imagine watching a Full 4K movie on that Table all snuggled up under my comforter with some pistachios snacking on... What could be better than that? Don't Answer

DWL!! Remember Insane is relative What you see as insane, I see as tech euphoria. I can just imagine watching a Full 4K movie on that Table all snuggled up under my comforter with some pistachios snacking on... What could be better than that? Don't Answer
    Lool I could think of several things, you'd just use it as a tv . Do share the pistachios

لا أحد يعرف لي

Lool I could think of several things, you'd just use it as a tv . Do share the pistachios
    Exactly... It makes the perfect indoor mobile TV/Table, providing it was running Android or iOS. Sorry Windows just not cutting it for me. Goodbye Panasonic 50" TV that is stuck one place. This can go anywhere with me in my house and will look much better to my eyes. I just realized that you're a female so I recant my previous statement "what could be better than that"...

Ikr lol... i need to restock my pantry yah now....

On topic wonder wat the price will be...

Exactly... It makes the perfect indoor mobile TV/Table, providing it was running Android or iOS. Sorry Windows just not cutting it for me. Goodbye Panasonic 50" TV that is stuck one place. This can go anywhere with me in my house and will look much better to my eyes. I just realized that you're a female so I recant my previous statement "what could be better than that"...
    Lol it loses the functionality as a tablet then

لا أحد يعرف لي