Thread: which is better galaxy s4 at&t, verizon, T-mobile?

Default which is better galaxy s4 at&t, verizon, T-mobile?

which is better galaxy s4 at&t, verizon, T-mobile

Basically the same devices, for Jamaica it's best you stick with the AT&T and t-mobile models tho
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

k...thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by interkaiser44 View Post
    Basically the same devices, for Jamaica it's best you stick with the AT&T and t-mobile models tho
    not tmobile usually.

verizon likely cdma. might not have a sim slot. international is best bet, followed by at&t
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

International, T-Mobile and last ditch effort AT&T.... Verizon S4 is global capable but its not worth the hassle as Verizon can be annoying with their devices and software.

T-Mobile phones since the SII and comparable devices and above all come with the bands required by Lime and Digicel for 3G/4G. The S4 from T-Mobile comes unlocked out of the box, if it isn't there is a few easy method on XDA.

Bands: LTE: Bands 1/2/4/5/7/17; HSPA+/UMTS: 850/AWS/1900/2100MHz; GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz (1700MHZ band is also used)

Quote Originally Posted by King_Jay16 View Post
    International, T-Mobile and last ditch effort AT&T.... Verizon S4 is global capable but its not worth the hassle as Verizon can be annoying with their devices and software.

T-Mobile phones since the SII and comparable devices and above all come with the bands required by Lime and Digicel for 3G/4G. The S4 from T-Mobile comes unlocked out of the box, if it isn't there is a few easy method on XDA.

Bands: LTE: Bands 1/2/4/5/7/17; HSPA+/UMTS: 850/AWS/1900/2100MHz; GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz (1700MHZ band is also used)
    The only telecom that ships phones unlocked is Verizon, t-mobile and AT&T both use the 850 band, same as Digicel's and lime. AT&T phones are actually better for Jamaica as several t-mobile models, notably the blackberries, can't access 3G in Jamaica
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

Quote Originally Posted by interkaiser44 View Post
    The only telecom that ships phones unlocked is Verizon, t-mobile and AT&T both use the 850 band, same as Digicel's and lime. AT&T phones are actually better for Jamaica as several t-mobile models, notably the blackberries, can't access 3G in Jamaica
    Verizon global cable phones have the sim section unlocked. T-Mobile and AT&T now both use 850 and 1900 bands for 3G/4G and more recently for T-Mobile LTE - Digicel just hasn't jumped unto the 1900 for 3G/4G as yet.

The older T-Mobile phones did not come with the required bands, most if not all of the T-Mobiles after the Galaxy SII (and phones on the same level and above) come with the required bands needed by those in JA. This is because they are positioning themselves to allow AT&T customers to jump ship and still use their AT&T phones. I was able to access Digicels 3G/4G just fine with y SII the last time I was in JA.

Most T-mobile S4s come factory unlocked for some reason, Jamaicans no longer have to restrict themselves to getting phones from AT&T if an international version is not available.

Specwise: Which phone would then be better for both gaming and 4G
    I'm at a toss-up between the i9500 and i9505 this month end.

My criteria is the best frame rates during gameplay and the ability to use the best data connection speeds when I'm not on WiFi.
    I've been abusing the mobile version of XMBC since of late and as such I have so many series to catch up on when I'm not at home.
    My current i747 doesn't actually show any graphic detail such as anti-aliasing or pixelshading during some games like Real Racing3 which feels like such as disappointment.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread