Thread: 6-inch Alcatel One Touch Scribe Pro leaks

Default 6-inch Alcatel One Touch Scribe Pro leaks

Alcatel has been doing mid-range and budget smartphones for quite a while but it seems the manufacturer is readying a phablet that'll challenge the big league's competitors.
    The Russian blogger Eldar Murtazin has snapped a shot of an Alcatel official presentation showing the One Touch Scribe Pro and its specs. The phablet has a "massive" 6.0-inch display of unknown resolution and runs on a quad-core 1.5GHz processor. The Scribe Pro also sports a 13MP camera, a 3400 mAh battery, dual-SIM support, a stylus plus an interesting flip cover with hidden LED screen.

Murtazin says Alcatel One Touch Scribe Pro will be released in Hong Kong this month and will cost $300. If true we hope Alcatel will launch the phablet soon in other markets too.
    http://www.gsmarena.com/6inch_alcate...-news-6589.php
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

Now we talking, love the slim bezel and dual sim, camera and battery also impressive, not sure about the cover if its permanent

Price is damn good too, let's see what the note 3 will bring

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Now we talking, love the slim bezel and dual sim, camera and battery also impressive, not sure about the cover if its permanent

Price is damn good too, let's see what the note 3 will bring
    Let me ask you. without bezels where would you put your fingers when you dont want to touch anything on the screen?

i have a Nexus 7 2013 with huge bezels on the top and lower parts. I am so happy it has it even though I was against it. in landscape is the area where you put your fingers without interrupting the screen.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

Doesn't matter, the note 2 bezel is slim as it is, so a micro millimetre difference will only affect the looks of the phone!

Didn't have any problem handling the note 2, exept when not in a case it was slippery, I'm sure this in a case would be fine

My hand is big so it can brace the phone and use my thumb or other hand and control the phone, dunno why small bezels would be an issue

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Doesn't matter, the note 2 bezel is slim as it is, so a micro millimetre difference will only affect the looks of the phone!

Didn't have any problem handling the note 2, exept when not in a case it was slippery, I'm sure this in a case would be fine

My hand is big so it can brace the phone and use my thumb or other hand and control the phone, dunno why small bezels would be an issue

For the Note III will have small bezels because the need to fit a bigger screen in the same space.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup