Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The first one was a little too archaic for me so I quit too lol. 2 is still hard, but it's more manageable. Just be sure to make use of your potions and signs and you should be good. Again though, be sure to use a controller, I can't stress that enough. That game is the reason I own a 360 controller lol.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,860
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Wow, Witcher 3 is said to take over 200+ hours to complete. Finally a game worth $60 (and not 22k like that IT guy) :

    Current Android - HTC One M9+
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus Z77 -A | Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K (Overclocked to 4.2 ghz) | Memory: 2x 4gig Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600mhz | Video Card: Asus Strix GTX 970 (1500mhz O.C) | Monitor: BenQ Zowie XL2411P 24inch 144Hz | Steam ID --> Powpow

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,074
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    I now think we were pretty off to even try to compare this to dragon age. Looks like a much much better game



    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

    Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yup. Not watching those vids because I'm on a media blackout for it now, but I remember seeing an example of one of their side quests and thought "THIS is the kind of side content I like." DAI was fun, especially in the beginning, but it eventually evolved into a bloated mess.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,860
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    I now think we were pretty off to even try to compare this to dragon age. Looks like a much much better game
    Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    Yup. Not watching those vids because I'm on a media blackout for it now, but I remember seeing an example of one of their side quests and thought "THIS is the kind of side content I like." DAI was fun, especially in the beginning, but it eventually evolved into a bloated mess.
    Witcher could never be compared to Dragon Age as it's more of a Hack and Slash RPG Action and Dragon Age is more of a Tactical RPG.

    I'm avoiding spoilers myself and may not play this until I get a gtx 970 later on.
    Current Android - HTC One M9+
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus Z77 -A | Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K (Overclocked to 4.2 ghz) | Memory: 2x 4gig Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600mhz | Video Card: Asus Strix GTX 970 (1500mhz O.C) | Monitor: BenQ Zowie XL2411P 24inch 144Hz | Steam ID --> Powpow

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,074
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Witcher could never be compared to Dragon Age as it's more of a Hack and Slash RPG Action and Dragon Age is more of a Tactical RPG.

    I'm avoiding spoilers myself and may not play this until I get a gtx 970 later on.
    tactical rpg? Not the latest one. Witcher not what you would typically call hack and slash.

    I watch all the vids. Doesn't really matter to me. As long as no story spoilers, seeing gameplay is not worse now than before.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

    Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    All set for Monday.

    No one expects the Inquisition.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,860
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    I should be getting this by time Pascal line up of GPU's release next year and it's on sale after I complete the $2 Witcher 2 sale I just copped .
    Current Android - HTC One M9+
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus Z77 -A | Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K (Overclocked to 4.2 ghz) | Memory: 2x 4gig Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600mhz | Video Card: Asus Strix GTX 970 (1500mhz O.C) | Monitor: BenQ Zowie XL2411P 24inch 144Hz | Steam ID --> Powpow

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,031
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    I should be getting this by time Pascal line up of GPU's release next year and it's on sale after I complete the $2 Witcher 2 sale I just copped .
    GOG gave away witcher 2 late last yr I think it was Pow
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,860
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    GOG gave away witcher 2 late last yr I think it was Pow

    Caan bother using another gaming client, so sticking to steam. I got both Witcher 1 Enhanced Edition and Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition for a bit over $3, so no biggie. It also has Steam trading cards and I need ot lvl up ma steam account :P.
    Current Android - HTC One M9+
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus Z77 -A | Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K (Overclocked to 4.2 ghz) | Memory: 2x 4gig Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600mhz | Video Card: Asus Strix GTX 970 (1500mhz O.C) | Monitor: BenQ Zowie XL2411P 24inch 144Hz | Steam ID --> Powpow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •