Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

The first one was a little too archaic for me so I quit too lol. 2 is still hard, but it's more manageable. Just be sure to make use of your potions and signs and you should be good. Again though, be sure to use a controller, I can't stress that enough. That game is the reason I own a 360 controller lol.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Wow, Witcher 3 is said to take over 200+ hours to complete. Finally a game worth $60 (and not 22k like that IT guy) :

Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

I now think we were pretty off to even try to compare this to dragon age. Looks like a much much better game

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Yup. Not watching those vids because I'm on a media blackout for it now, but I remember seeing an example of one of their side quests and thought "THIS is the kind of side content I like." DAI was fun, especially in the beginning, but it eventually evolved into a bloated mess.

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    I now think we were pretty off to even try to compare this to dragon age. Looks like a much much better game
    Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    Yup. Not watching those vids because I'm on a media blackout for it now, but I remember seeing an example of one of their side quests and thought "THIS is the kind of side content I like." DAI was fun, especially in the beginning, but it eventually evolved into a bloated mess.
    Witcher could never be compared to Dragon Age as it's more of a Hack and Slash RPG Action and Dragon Age is more of a Tactical RPG.

I'm avoiding spoilers myself and may not play this until I get a gtx 970 later on.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Witcher could never be compared to Dragon Age as it's more of a Hack and Slash RPG Action and Dragon Age is more of a Tactical RPG.

I'm avoiding spoilers myself and may not play this until I get a gtx 970 later on.
    tactical rpg? Not the latest one. Witcher not what you would typically call hack and slash.

I watch all the vids. Doesn't really matter to me. As long as no story spoilers, seeing gameplay is not worse now than before.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

All set for Monday.

I should be getting this by time Pascal line up of GPU's release next year and it's on sale after I complete the $2 Witcher 2 sale I just copped .

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    I should be getting this by time Pascal line up of GPU's release next year and it's on sale after I complete the $2 Witcher 2 sale I just copped .
    GOG gave away witcher 2 late last yr I think it was Pow
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    GOG gave away witcher 2 late last yr I think it was Pow

Caan bother using another gaming client, so sticking to steam. I got both Witcher 1 Enhanced Edition and Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition for a bit over $3, so no biggie. It also has Steam trading cards and I need ot lvl up ma steam account :P.