Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Default The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

So... this trailer came out yesterday. O_o

PCs everywhere fell to their knees in agony.
    Last edited by Makkah; Jun 6, 2014 at 09:26 AM.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Dam I haven't even tried the first and second one yet lol. I like what I'm seeing in those trailers, so I'll start the first two and try comlpete before this one is out.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

The first game is VERY rough by today's standards. The second one is still very good, but be sure to play it with a controller.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    The first game is VERY rough by today's standards. The second one is still very good, but be sure to play it with a controller.
    Can't imagine any adventure slashing game being rougher than Metal Gear: Revengence. I uninstalled that game half way in as it started getting to me because the boss fights are ridiculously hard, even on the lowest difficulty.

I got a xbox 360 wireless controller on my PC so I'm covered for every single game, especially since I can use third party software to emulate keyboard keys to the controller .
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

System specs were released recently. I wonder if they have uber sampling again.

Minimum System Requirements:

Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 940
    GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon HD 7870
    6GB RAM
    OS 64-bit Win 7/Win 8(8.1)
    DX11
    HDD 40 GB

Recommended System Requirements:

Intel i7-3770 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
    GeForce GTX 770 or Radeon R9 290
    8GB RAM
    OS 64-bit Win 7/Win 8 (8.1)
    DX11
    HDD 40 GB

Can't wait.

Can't wait.
    I can .

Still haven't completed Dragon Age: Inquisition and Divinity Original Sin. Those system specs though... kinda expected that lol. Hope Arkham Knight won't be as high as that.

You know what's funny though? The recommended specs are for 1080p/30fps lol. CDPR have been known to add features that are way above what the average gaming PC can handle though. How did it take before Witcher 2 could be maxed at 60fps with uber sampling?

http://www.gamepur.com/news/17793-wi...s-details.html

You know what's funny though? The recommended specs are for 1080p/30fps lol. CDPR have been known to add features that are way above what the average gaming PC can handle though. How did it take before Witcher 2 could be maxed at 60fps with uber sampling?

http://www.gamepur.com/news/17793-wi...s-details.html
    Yuh know I am yet to play Witcher 2. I tried Witcher one enhanced edition for the first time last year and just quit lol. That game is too dam hard and confusing at times and half the time I don't know what to do next, cause too much to do and not really organized enough. Not saying that's a bad thing, just couldn't bother with it at the time.

Gonna try Witcher 2 after beating Dragon Age Inquisition. Heard it not as hard as the first one.