Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pezz Nexus 7 2nd Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    cultus told me the galaxy line of tabs are crap, but I find it hard to believe that's the best samsung has to offer

Not even know what's up with the note line of tabs, as they seem to be lacking too, the nexus line has so much potential but google keeps holding it back, while the dumb ipad reigns supreme, this backward world yu see, lol
    Yeap Samsung has some of the worst tablets. The only good one is the Note 2014 edition And the Nexus 10.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Yeap Samsung has some of the worst tablets. The only good one is the Note 2014 edition And the Nexus 10.
    Perfectly said which is what I am trying to Tell Jomo. Galaxy Tabs 1 2 3 all rubbish... Jomo Galaxy Tabs are like the sketels of the Android World...they are available to all, but offer nothing of any true value, hence why I see them as sketels. I should know I own all Three of them. And they are all the same crap.
    The Best Mainstream Tablets in the Android World in no specific order are:

1) Nexus 7 2013 model. (bezels serve a very important purpose. That's how you are able to hold your tablet without interfering with the screen. Jomo seriously consider the fact that you are getting a screen resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels, 7.0 inches (~323 ppi pixel density) Why should the bezel even matter, it's not like it robbing you any screen real estate. Go by a Galaxy Tab then you not even getting full HD with that screen.

2) Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

3) Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110

There may be better Android tablets out there but personally these are my picks as an iPad Alternative. My money definitely goes to the Nexus 7 (2013). Its a beautiful piece of Tech.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

jomo Guest

Thanks again for the advice, but the lack of microsd sealed the deal (unless I could have a different user like on windows, LOL) and the looks means a lot to me

I'd probably hardly hold it in my hand anyway as I'd just have it In the car at work watching videos or even standing up on the dash connected to the dvd player or sumn

Or at home just torrenting or streaming or.... Well in all honesty I really don't even HAVE USE for a flipping tablet , lol, ahh boy

The more tech is out the more you realise you don't really need them all

I download my movies and series by the 100gb on a laptop on a hd plug it in my tv or dvd and watch in full 1080p on a 60" screen, don't get better than that does it

But I still feel left out and would love a KILLER tab, but I literally don't see any that impress me!

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Thanks again for the advice, but the lack of microsd sealed the deal (unless I could have a different user like on windows, LOL) and the looks means a lot to me

I'd probably hardly hold it in my hand anyway as I'd just have it In the car at work watching videos or even standing up on the dash connected to the dvd player or sumn

Or at home just torrenting or streaming or.... Well in all honesty I really don't even HAVE USE for a flipping tablet , lol, ahh boy

The more tech is out the more you realise you don't really need them all

I download my movies and series by the 100gb on a laptop on a hd plug it in my tv or dvd and watch in full 1080p on a 60" screen, don't get better than that does it

But I still feel left out and would love a KILLER tab, but I literally don't see any that impress me!

Yes on the nexus 7 you can create user accounts and lockout users out of certain places.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

Sweet! Alright well ill consider it then, but when a better nexus gonna drop?