Thread: Blackberry 10.2 OS is Just Awesome

Lightbulb Blackberry 10.2 OS is Just Awesome

So over the weekend there was a leak released for the Blackberry Z10 and Q10. OS built 10.2.0.1047. Man i got to tell you i have been using this new OS and it's crazy. The performance is just awesome, it's just gliding. A few new features added as well as a few UI changes which was really needed. What really interest me though is the new 4.2.2 android runtime that came with the OS. With this you can load the latest android apps which am loving every moment of. Instagram (with video), instamessage, flipboard, temple run(love this) candy crush(i dont play), viber...just to name a few. Really loved my BB but well the OS needed working on and the apps were limited. When this goes official it's gona be big. I've been through Android OS, iOS etc and well i decided to make a change to the Blackberry and though the OS was a bit laggy at first man they working on it.

Good to know someone is liking it. I'm hoping when it gets released the masses feel the same way.
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?

jomo Guest

If I'd have kept my z10 long enough I'm sure I'd have liked it better

Walking around with a charger though, I think not

Lol yea i thought about dumping it earlier but what would i go to. I went from 4S to S3 and iphone 5 is like 4S. The battery actually isn't that bad. I think it varies in the built. I have SL3 and well i don't have a battery prob.

jomo Guest

I went from z10 to note 2

Now I'm back to 9900 and actually prefer it!