Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: International Privacy mayhem?

Quote Originally Posted by BNOVA View Post
    They are trying really hard to have us give up all of our personal information. From Google to Facebook to almost anything that deals with Cloud storage to cell phones. We give out a lot of our personal info all in the name new tech. They provide us with some solutions to problems but at what cost. I always try to stay a generation behind and do not upgrade stuff unless it is absolutely needed. All we can all try to do is be more vigilant.
    Family got visit from anti terrorist squad last week for doing a google search, google and these search engines use trigger words to alert the CIA of so called terrorist. People who say i have not done anything and am a good citizen need to take a look at the anti terrorist bill and who is listed as a terrorist. http://www.best-news.us/news-5068073...-the-door.html
    IT'S YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO REMAIN STUPID
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by theseeker View Post
    Family got visit from anti terrorist squad last week for doing a google search, google and these search engines use trigger words to alert the CIA of so called terrorist. People who say i have not done anything and am a good citizen need to take a look at the anti terrorist bill and who is listed as a terrorist. http://www.best-news.us/news-5068073...-the-door.html
    Reading the article on that site left me feeling so retarded. It's a nice story, but I can't trust the credibility of a website that has such terrible English (even the Vietnamese students learning English at my college do a better job), has no immediately accessible owner info and worse ends with '.us'. Next time try linking a better, more well-known and credible source.

That aside, this just gives an idea of how deep PRISM goes, that it will link innocent words and make a mountain out of a molehill. I'm sure actual terrorists would never get caught like this, since they're bound to be erasing their tracks every step of the way.

I know I have a mound of information out there, but I'm very aware that this is stuff that I want to share. It's just not possible to lock yourself away in today's world where information is pretty much the new currency. Then you're just a Luddite. You just have to know the risks and how to protect yourself, sharing what's necessary to survive in today's world of tech, and securing that which should be private from prying eyes.
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

It's a true story it was also covered by russia today also http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...oogle-searches it's real search for yourself. Lol the news you should not trust is CNN,FOX ABC etc
    Last edited by theseeker; Aug 5, 2013 at 06:50 PM.
    IT'S YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO REMAIN STUPID
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by theseeker View Post
    ..... As a Matter of fact i don't even trust snowden something is not right but i just can't put my finger on it yet. But it will soon come to light. But yes privacy do exist until the government needs your info.
    Same thing me a seh...there is a gap in this whole story. We will see what happens soon.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

The plot thickens: Report: NSA Searches and Stores Americans' Emails

the NSA's computers copy the content of emails that go in or out of the country, then sift through that content searching for keywords and store those emails that match the search. The stored emails are later analyzed by human NSA analysts.
    And to think that almost everything to do with the internet goes through the US at some point. If no emails crossing the US border go unmolested, imagine what's going on with other communications. And just think of the potential for abuse, even for those who don't care about being shafted by the government...
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions