Thread: Woman steals $821,000, wants the crowd to pay it back

Default Woman steals $821,000, wants the crowd to pay it back

Imagine the nerve of this woman, she is rather good looking so she just might pull it off.

When you see a downtrodden human, crying at the side of the road, do you wander over and ask what's wrong?
    When you hear of someone who's lost love, do you offer them your ear and even your sofa?
    How about when you hear that someone has embezzled $821,000 from their employer? Do you search in all your bank accounts and see if you have, say, $821,000 lying around and offer it with altruistic glee?
    This apparently random question isn't quite so random. It's inspired by the case of Renata Shamrakova, who wants you to help her with her woes.
    As the Daily Mail reports, she admitted to creating two American Express cards in the name of her boss -- said to be hedge fund manager Todd Meister. With these fine cards, she booked rather exotic trips to far away places. She bought herself jewelry too.
    These comments hit the nail right on the head.

beowulf74 Jul 26, 2013
    Methinks she'd have better luck raising the $ by working the world's oldest profession.

shareflag1likereply
    hostilecorp Jul 26, 2013
    Good sir, I hope you are referring to digging ditches and not what you might be possibly insinuating.

shareflag1likereply
    X7287 Jul 26, 2013
    @hostilecorp Well I don't know about ditches, but I believe there is some pipe laying involved with what Beofulf is referring to...

shareflag2likereply
    JTW218 Jul 26, 2013
    @X7287 @hostilecorp Could have been carpet laying.
    Sorry left out the link..... http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57...o-pay-it-back/
    Last edited by topanaris; Jul 29, 2013 at 01:45 PM.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

lol she just might pull it off doing some late shifts. where did this conversation take place and is there a link to that article

she sound like the Jamaicans who steal light i am not saying a thing more
    ***~~~VIRUS~~~***
    Popularity is a job; U work to get in and then work to stay in!!!!!
    Thank God i am famous DONT PLAYER HATE CONGRATULATE
    ASSOCIATES ARE FOR CONVENIENCE

http://www.gofundme.com/Restitution-for-Renata

I put up one about 3 months ago. Not even a dollar ... and fellow Jamaicans ask why I don't work. (http://www.gofund.me/2college) I am discontinuing it November when I go back on Facebook. I will never ask a fellow human for help again. Since it is all money talks and good looks harks, I am going to just go ahead and do to others what has been done to me.

I'm still finding hard to believe that people are actually giving her money.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    I'm still finding hard to believe that people are actually giving her money.
    People are suckers for a "cause", whether good, bad or in between.
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions