Thread: [FREE] Capture One Express 6 Photography Suite

Default [FREE] Capture One Express 6 Photography Suite

At checkout, put the code: DCM2013, and the total will be reduced to $0. Normally $99 without this code.

Usable for both Windows (Vista 64bit, Win7/8 64-Bit) and Mac OS X.

Quite a good alternative if you need a good, solid Photo editing program and can't afford Adobe Photoshop, etc.

LINK
    Last edited by King_Jay16; Jun 26, 2013 at 03:06 PM.

Thanks a million. Don't know if I will ever use it but got it anyway.
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination

just got it...as Technocrat said i doubt ill be using it though

I see that version 7.1.3 is offered as an update. If I download it will it be registered with the key I got for version 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
    Thanks a million. Don't know if I will ever use it but got it anyway.
    lol me either free software is always nice to have
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexx17 View Post
    just got it...as Technocrat said i doubt ill be using it though
    Quote Originally Posted by DiOS View Post
    I see that version 7.1.3 is offered as an update. If I download it will it be registered with the key I got for version 6?
    Not sure who knows maybe haven't tested it out yet need to boot a vm

I see this on the download page
    Capture One Pro 7 is a PAID upgrade from version 6. The download is fully-functioning but time limited, and will expire after 60 days.

The info here is for version 6. If you want to upgrade that's up to you I guess.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Downloaded this today and gave it a quick run through. 1st of all i must say outright, this is NOT anything like Adobe Photoshop it however feels like a cheapo version of Adobe Lightroom. With that said, moving on.

It has about 50% of controls/sliders available in LR. It also has a pretty neat Catalog management system. Its easy to get used to but that may be due to the lack of features. If you arent a pro and you just want a software to fine tune photos, if you have gotten this free you wouldnt need to purchase LR but when it comes down to a choice between purchasing this or LR id choose LR everytime.