Thread: Infamous: Second Son

Default Infamous: Second Son

There was a faction in infamous and infamous 2 called First Sons I think. Was wondering why second son, but in the video they give a separate reason. Haven't gotten to play through them yet even though I have both games - not too comfortable right now.

Anyway, some gameplay I never saw till now. Only caught it as a recommended vid on a science related video =/

Nice clean game. This I think is what infamous shoulda been but couldn't thanks to old hardware. Hope we see more of franchises from ps3 library (uncharted and god of war for example). Can see the screen tearing though. definitely could use some improvement. Maybe next, next gen
    Last edited by semitop; Jun 25, 2013 at 08:25 PM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

It looks good. I don't mind at all that its no longer Cole or whatever his name was. Should can swim in water now to.
    Android>iPhone>>>>>>.....>>>>>>BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    It looks good. I don't mind at all that its no longer Cole or whatever his name was. Should can swim in water now to.
    I was wondering what weakness they would give him this time.

I wish it were cole though. I wish all 2 infamous games were just coming out for it at the same time. They were good for the gen, but just when the next gen consoles were coming out I started getting tired of this gen. They would be decently nicer on ps4 but best they will get is a remake with sharper edges I think.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo