Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Sony Xperia Z Ultra goes official: A 6.4" Snapdragon 800 Monster

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I have a 60" mi soon leggo, game of thrones TUN UP pon it trust me, worse avatar

Anyway no matter what watching stuff on a phone is lame worse for 4 freakin hours, what kinda life people have, LOL

If this is the same thread with the same phone with no flash now it seems the battery sucks

SONY has failed us again

And they have so much damn potential... Sigh

Sony lg and htc stuck in the matrix! Or is it inception, muss dream dem a dream to think this can compete with samsung or apple
    While I was on the plane going to Australia. I was happy my phone could last through numerous movies on that 18hr plan ride.

Places you cant go. That's the life people living lol.

While I can try and do without flash, the screen getting scratched by a feature they advertised is what is a huge fail for me.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

Well yeah I can understand on a plane and such, and you're right the OPTION to do it having a damn good battery is priceless! With my note 2 I wouldn't have to worry about charging the phone every damn few hours...

Manufacturers need to up their game on battery life, one day isn't cutting it!

Worse for a removable battery

Technology needs to catch up and start making better batteries

Quote Originally Posted by pezz;774779!
    Places you cant go. That's the life people living lol.
    #deading.....could almost feel that coming.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Well yeah I can understand on a plane and such, and you're right the OPTION to do it having a damn good battery is priceless! With my note 2 I wouldn't have to worry about charging the phone every damn few hours...

Manufacturers need to up their game on battery life, one day isn't cutting it!

Worse for a removable battery

Technology needs to catch up and start making better batteries
    It's a darn shame that battery tech doesn't develop as fast as processors and gpu(s).

On the flip side, the Acer Liquid S2 is set to debut next month and it packs all the bells and whistles too, well lined up to give established brands a run for the money.
    If "More" is really always "Less", then why am i constantly losing money?