Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sony Xperia Z Ultra goes official: A 6.4" Snapdragon 800 Monster

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Sometime mi haffi wonder bout unu techies yu nuh, comparing a portable charger, to some changing a battery to a fully charged one and going about business as usual... Lame... Very lame! Nothing can beat that convenience... How long it take a battery to charge vs change? Me running a construction site yu think mi have time to charge my phone when it's dead? The Damn road would wash wheh
    Charger is portable. some smaller than a phone, other same size, others a little bigger. Yes you can use the phone while charging. Another solution is an external battery case.

eg.

That's a 10,000 mAh charger btw.

Simply saying its not the end of the world if the battery not removable. Just have to use your techie mind and find a solution.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    Charger is portable. some smaller than a phone, other same size, others a little bigger. Yes you can use the phone while charging. Another solution is an external battery case.

eg.

That's a 10,000 mAh charger btw.

Simply saying its not the end of the world if the battery not removable. Just have to use your techie mind and find a solution.
    it's so much more convenient to have a spare battery than to walk around with that component. Remember 2013 and beyond is all about convenience. But yes this is another option as well. I would not want to be on a phone call and have that charger attached to my phone at the same time. Lol.... If it was wireless charging then Hell Yeah, Hell Yeah!
    Last edited by Cultus; Jun 26, 2013 at 10:47 AM.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

They probably have portable wireless chargers as well. But can't walk around with those. One clear benefit of the removable battery is that you can get higher capacity batter and use the standard battery as the backup if needed. Disadvantage is charging both batteries so the backup is actually charged and ready.
    Last edited by semitop; Jun 26, 2013 at 11:02 AM.
    All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    it's so much more convenient to have a spare battery than to walk around with that component. Remember 2013 and beyond is all about convenience. But yes this is another option as well. I would not want to be on a phone call and have that charger attached to my phone at the same time. Lol.... If it was wireless charging then Hell Yeah, Hell Yeah!
    Dont waste your time. Semi is one of those people that hate anything and anyone that is popular. Samsung being popular now, all hhis hate is focused towards them.

This affects his ability to argue with sense.

Who the hell gonna walk around around with an external charger? It is not a solution to removable batter. It is a solution for not having a power source.

Also wireless charging ads an additional 6 hours to the charging time. Which makes it an option for when you are going to sleep.

Extra batteries comes with chargers so charging the extra battery is no problem.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Dont waste your time. Semi is one of those people that hate anything and anyone that is popular. Samsung being popular now, all hhis hate is focused towards them.

This affects his ability to argue with sense.

Who the hell gonna walk around around with an external charger? It is not a solution to removable batter. It is a solution for not having a power source.

Also wireless charging ads an additional 6 hours to the charging time. Which makes it an option for when you are going to sleep.

Extra batteries comes with chargers so charging the extra battery is no problem.
    Hence why I liked the s4 active page on gsmarena. Stop trying to stereotype. I prefer certain samsung products.

All I have done is comment on the point made about removable batteries. I don't think a non-removable battery is a problem as long as the included battery lasts. Unless you have an external charger you are going to have to charge the 2 batteries while they are in your phone anyway. If the standard battery is large enough to last a day of heavy use, its a moot point. Unless you don't sleep.
    All rights reserved.

Hence why I liked the s4 active page on gsmarena. Stop trying to stereotype. I prefer certain samsung products.

All I have done is comment on the point made about removable batteries. I don't think a non-removable battery is a problem as long as the included battery lasts. Unless you have an external charger you are going to have to charge the 2 batteries while they are in your phone anyway. If the standard battery is large enough to last a day of heavy use, its a moot point. Unless you don't sleep.

You start bawl now that I release your secret lol. If Sony or LG was popular you would be just as negative about them.

There is none that last days of heavy use. And this battery is smaller than the one Int he Note II. So it aint gonna happen.
    Last edited by pezz; Jun 26, 2013 at 12:59 PM.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

You start bawl now that I release your secret lol. If Sony or LG was popular you would be just as negative about them.

There is none that last days of heavy use. And this battery is smaller than the one Int he Note II. So it aint gonna happen.
    They are popular.......
    All rights reserved.

They are popular.......

Where? LOl in tv land and console land?

If so let talk about Playstation.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Where? LOl in tv land and console land?

If so let talk about Playstation.

Well you did mention samsung, not s3 or note 2. You mentioned LG, not LG phones specifically or sony phones specifically. As far as individual products, I'm allowed to not like one or a series of them. Or is that right reserved for your highness?
    All rights reserved.

Well you did mention samsung, not s3 or note 2. You mentioned LG, not LG phones specifically or sony phones specifically. As far as individual products, I'm allowed to not like one or a series of them. Or is that right reserved for your highness?
    You are right.

Keep hating. That is what you do best.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup