Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 4

Not sure if these graphics better than the PC version but looks a lot more interesting than the one I played on PC. free to play...
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

IGN's analysis of the PS4 interface trailer

I'm sure Owen will find it amusing.

Android>iPhone>>>>>>.....>>>>>>BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post

Thanks for sharing this video.

I've been a dedicated PC gamer since PS2 days 2005-2006 time frame (I remember owning need for speed underground 2 on my PS2 and loved it until my bredrin came to my house and said how that PS2 version look so crappy (keep in mind it was on my 19inch CRT TV since no HDTV was around then, well at least I didnt see any and it definatley was not the talk of the town in 2005 for Jamaicans). I went to his house and saw it on his PC back then and was amazed so I then sold my PS2 got a pc and never looked back since.

A little while later ps3 and xbox 360 came out and I was not impressed enough to switch from PC gaming, I just got a new video card more memory and i was and still is happy.

but after connecting my PC to my 42 inch recently and playing NBA 2k13, FIFA 13 need for speed the run. I came to the conclusion that gaming in my living room was allot of fun. I purchased a Logitech F310 game pad which is a perfect blend of the PS3 and xbox 360 controller.

After watching all the PS4 press conferences and the E3 footage, reading multiple blog posts i now feel like a PS4 for me is a must have. not to replace my PC but to compliment it.

my PC for my back room gaming as it is now and the ps4 for my living room TV. lots of things surprisingly even if my PC currently can do 2 times the things the ps4 can outside actual gaming, I don't ever find my self having that same experience as shown in the video above.

I turn PC on, log into vent and start up game and that's it. the only game actually check and see stats for my friends is league of legends. So i guess if I can pay $499us for my smart phone to make calls I must can pay $399 and kick back in the couch more often.

PlayStation was missed and I'm rejoining the bandwagon, whether it runs as fast as the video above shows yes or no.

SO all MMO's like guild wars 2 and FPS like battle field 3 and 4 that require mouse and keyboard I will still play on my pc. and other games which are better to me with a controller like basketball football, car racing etc I will buy and play on my ps4.

One things is for sure I never cared about Xbox back then and I don't care about Xbox now.
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post

yeah someone else posted it before you in the other thread. lolz guy is totally useless.

Quote Originally Posted by wishlist View Post
    After watching all the PS4 press conferences and the E3 footage, reading multiple blog posts i now feel like a PS4 for me is a must have. not to replace my PC but to compliment it.
    You're making the right decision.
    Android>iPhone>>>>>>.....>>>>>>BlackBerry

Tech demo

From the makers of BEYOND: Two Souls, Quantic Dream, watch the full PlayStation 4 next gen tech demo revealed at E3 2013 called The Dark Sorcerer: A Next Gen Comedy.
    All rights reserved.

wasn't impressed the first time I saw it - still not impressed now. Last night I drew 9000 dots on my tv screen with a computer program and those dots are more memorable that a 2 hour CGI movie.

It's impressive if its realtime. Because cg looking games would finally be here in a sense. If its pre-rendered then its just funny.
    All rights reserved.

Got mine yesterday evening, and I got it up and running with no real problems. No crashes, freezes or anything and it runs like a dream. The only problem I had was logging on to PSN, and, well, it's launch day so that's to be expected.

Of the three games I got: Killzone: ShadowFall, Battlefield 4 and Knack, Knack is surprisingly the one I'm having the most fun with. It's kinda like a mix between Crash Bandicoot and God of War. Crazy fun, just ignore the story lol. KillZone does an excellent job of reminding me that I have an absolutely horrid sense of direction. I get lost all the time, but it's a good kinda lost. Battlefield is Battlefield, I'm sure we all know what to expect here. It's gorgeous and plays exceptionally well. I'm still getting used to using L2 and and R2 for shooting in both games though. I've been known to zip line at an enemy while I was trying to snipe him from the bushes lol.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    Got mine yesterday evening, and I got it up and running with no real problems. No crashes, freezes or anything and it runs like a dream. The only problem I had was logging on to PSN, and, well, it's launch day so that's to be expected.

Of the three games I got: Killzone: ShadowFall, Battlefield 4 and Knack, Knack is surprisingly the one I'm having the most fun with. It's kinda like a mix between Crash Bandicoot and God of War. Crazy fun, just ignore the story lol. KillZone does an excellent job of reminding me that I have an absolutely horrid sense of direction. I get lost all the time, but it's a good kinda lost. Battlefield is Battlefield, I'm sure we all know what to expect here. It's gorgeous and plays exceptionally well. I'm still getting used to using L2 and and R2 for shooting in both games though. I've been known to zip line at an enemy while I was trying to snipe him from the bushes lol.
    nobody cares about you and your PS4

All rights reserved.