Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-order Xbox One

Default Pre-order Xbox One

The PS4 is cheaper, but the games did nothing for me. Games like Ryse, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5 etc really caught my attention. The best thing at the Sony conference was Destiny, and that's a multiplatform title.

I preordered the PS4. Xbox failed, you fighting too hard for Microsoft, they paying you?
    Android>iPhone>>>>>>.....>>>>>>BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    I preordered the PS4. Xbox failed, you fighting too hard for Microsoft, they paying you?
    I pre-ordered a console that have the games I want to play. Plus, I remember when the Internet was up in arms about the Wii because it was different, yet look how that turned out. The Internet does not think for the world in general, and that is proof to the fact how the Xbox One pre-orders sold out at almost every retailer. The nerds who scour the Internet on a 24/7 basis does not have control over the millions who will purchase the Xbox One.

The internet may not think for the world but its users represent a large portion of it, MS dropped the ball on this one. Don't compare nintendo to Microsoft, theyve been in the business of gaming a lot longer and have a lotta die hard supporters. The idea behind gaming is to have fun, microsoft is attempting to restrict how we use do this and that won't hold well for them no matter how many tricks the Xbox one can maneuver....unless it can somehow do my laundry on weekends and even then its a bit iffy. Sony made the right choice standing their ground and gamers will too in the next few months.
    "I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake"- Descartes

Quote Originally Posted by alliance4life View Post
    I pre-ordered a console that have the games I want to play. Plus, I remember when the Internet was up in arms about the Wii because it was different, yet look how that turned out. The Internet does not think for the world in general, and that is proof to the fact how the Xbox One pre-orders sold out at almost every retailer. The nerds who scour the Internet on a 24/7 basis does not have control over the millions who will purchase the Xbox One.
    millions will buy it for sure, but any gamer that looks at the 2 would be hard pressed to justify the xbox over the ps4. 100 dollars cheaper, fewer limitations, better gaming hardware. Ps4 games might not be region locked again, while xbox ones are, according to IGN.

The xbox would be cheaper without all the extra crap they added. Kinect 2 must be adding around 100 at least. It's just too damn suspicious to make kinect mandatory especially with the NSA foolishness. Worse if your kinect dies on you. One too many contingencies that would render the console useless for gaming.

I really was hoping for 349 on the ps4. That would be "dont have to think about it too hard" price. If the 399 comes with 1 year of plus when i buy it then we good.
    Last edited by semitop; Jun 11, 2013 at 02:27 PM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

The PS4 is cheaper, but the games did nothing for me. Games like Ryse, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5 etc really caught my attention. The best thing at the Sony conference was Destiny, and that's a multiplatform title.
    MS killed it with games. MS had better games hand down.

Sony has the better system and I wont play all the games MS comign with. Also MS stupid DRM and internet connection.

So it is PS4 for me this time around. MS not gettign my money.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

......The Internet does not think for the world in general, and that is proof to the fact how the Xbox One pre-orders sold out at almost every retailer. The nerds who scour the Internet on a 24/7 basis does not have control over the millions who will purchase the Xbox One.
    Then how comes the PS4 pre-order surpass The Xbox1 ? http://news.punchjump.com/2013/06/11...2-at-retailer/
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

Quote Originally Posted by BNOVA View Post
    Then how comes the PS4 pre-order surpass The Xbox1 ? http://news.punchjump.com/2013/06/11...2-at-retailer/
    The Playstation is cheaper. Which is the first.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by BNOVA View Post
    I say the Internet doesn't think for the world and you came up with a link pointing to Amazon. If we must speak about Amazon, Xbox One topped Amazon for days before the PS4 price and hardware design was set loose at E3. This is just the after E3 momentum, everything will fade with time.

You people are all so up in arms to support the PS4 till you all missed certain things. Jack Tretton from Sony personally said that it would be up to publishers if they want a similar Xbox One DRM strategy for their games. Furthermore, it is up to publishers if they want to crack down on used games and game sharing on the Xbox One. The only problem one should find here, and that's if it is a problem for you, is the per 24hr connection. Many of you don't read to understand what is going, but that is how the typical gamer thinks.