Thread: Nsa collecting millions of verizon phone records

Default Nsa collecting millions of verizon phone records

Why are they doing this we may ask its just a preview of things to come,there is no privacy anymore

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...on-court-order
    IT'S YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO REMAIN STUPID
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

^^^ nothing new to see there... been going on for years, and is not tied to verizon alone. All international calls are monitored as well, so I am pretty sure they have records on many Jamaicans as well.

here is another article that tries to bring out the major points

http://lifehacker.com/what-the-nsa-s...ium=socialflow

I know this as being going on since the bush administration but not everyone knows this and this is the most recent for the past couple years that made main stream news. Like when things like these go mainstream because a lot of people will get their head out of the sand and see things for what it real is
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

this is a good one

Good to see this is in mainstream media but I doubt this will have any serious impact. I've long been convinced ppl dont care too much about this type of thing, or ever will. The typical moronic response is that if you have nothing to hide then you need not concern yourself with this, or some crap about giving up some of your rights so they can catch the terrorist. Just another nine day wonder.
    Last edited by DarkAngel; Jun 8, 2013 at 09:50 AM.