Thread: Galaxy Tab 2 Connectivity Issues

Default Galaxy Tab 2 Connectivity Issues

So I have a tab 2 7" the I have added my wifi network to it and it accepted the password and connected to my wifi but I am unable to get any internet. Even after I restart the tablet and the router. I am using one of the FLOW Arris Data Touch. Searched for the issue online but to no help. Basically these tablets don't do much without internet connectivity via wifi....really need so help
    Last edited by Griffo; Jun 3, 2013 at 11:59 AM. Reason: grammar

First thing I would try is this... connect your Tablet to another WiFi network, like you friends, neighbor, workplace etc.... see if it can browse on one of those networks.... if it does browse then at least we know the problem is definitely on your network, if it does not browse, then we know that the problem is with your Tablet.... just gotta isolate first... Unless you know for a fact that your WiFi network is working as you have other devices connected and browsing without issues.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

I use my laptop and my blackberry on my wifi, and the person who carried the device to Jamaica for me used it to skype me just a few days ago...I will try it on another network though.