Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windowblinds problem

I using 4.3 as well, at home at at the office...AT HOME: Have two user accounts that WINDOW BLINDS is applied to...my task bar doesn't work but it works for my brothers account...AT WORK: Not a Prob...
    Follow the pxJunkie:
    Twitter || Tumblr || Blogger || Buzz || Flickr

correction...I'm using 4.5 and I solved the prob I was having...I BASIC SETTINGS>SKINS STANDARD PARTS...I had unchecked TASKBAR BUTTONS...so I checked it and BAM!
    Follow the pxJunkie:
    Twitter || Tumblr || Blogger || Buzz || Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    Try themeXP.org. They are kinda better than windowsblinds to me...but they can hog memory if not properly configured.
    you seem to have been suckered into downloading the .exe, when you find a them you like, click download and it will attempt to give you ans exe file, cancel that as much times until you get a zip file, extract to windows/resources and it uses the same amount of resources as default

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale
    you seem to have been suckered into downloading the .exe, when you find a them you like, click download and it will attempt to give you ans exe file, cancel that as much times until you get a zip file, extract to windows/resources and it uses the same amount of resources as default

LOL...thanx! Will try it in the summer!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by erbag
    correction...I'm using 4.5 and I solved the prob I was having...I BASIC SETTINGS>SKINS STANDARD PARTS...I had unchecked TASKBAR BUTTONS...so I checked it and BAM!
    i wished that was the problem i was having