Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New website feedback (BB 10 Unlocking Z10/Q10) and special TechJamaica coupon

Quote Originally Posted by Islandtechfan View Post
    Great idea! But how do you plan to get around the fact that many (possibly most) of the people who might want to have their phones unlocked don't have the means to pay online?
    carrier billing maybe?
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

Quote Originally Posted by Smartd View Post
    Nice work, Loved the site. Also guys Do check out my new Site, the info is down below.

I think however that you need to start unlocking other phones and fast, because BlackBerrys seems to be;
    1 Too expensive
    2 Not being received by the masses so well

Overall Very good effort. Good to see Jamaican based websites taking off in a good direction, or at least I hope you are Jamaican based.
    Thanks. I plan to offer iPhone and Samsung unlocking by next month, I already do them by special request. Yes I am based out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandtechfan View Post
    Great idea! But how do you plan to get around the fact that many (possibly most) of the people who might want to have their phones unlocked don't have the means to pay online?
    I don't plan to really, I'll leave that to the unlockers on the ground/in the stores. I might eventually offer a reseller service to target those unlockers (which lots of ppl already do), but that isn't in the immediate plans. The great things about doing it online is that it is global, so in spite of limitations of payment methods, the overall target market is still big. On the other hand, there is a lot of competition out there so the question is whether or not it is big enough.

Quote Originally Posted by cheneil View Post
    I too provide unlock on mysite http://chenmobile.com and this is a factor i consider. Think that's like a major problem.

Hey real good site, i like it, real clean. I design websites also and well this is real put together, keep doing your thing. You will probably be a competitor to my website one day lol. Who knows maybe we could even partner.
    Thanks. I just sent you a PM.