Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New website feedback (BB 10 Unlocking Z10/Q10) and special TechJamaica coupon

How long Z10 codes take to process,.. Just bought one..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Kudo's on a great looking site. Very professionally done and clean presentation. U lucked out bigtime on that domain name so make it work and you will be in the money.
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?

jomo Guest

by the way with the slow demise of bb much less bb10 wonder if this will last or be proffitable

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    How long Z10 codes take to process,.. Just bought one..
    Usually between 4 and 24hrs during the week. Up to 48hrs on weekends/public holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    by the way with the slow demise of bb much less bb10 wonder if this will last or be proffitable
    The plan is to expand to iPhone soon and Android later. BlackBerry unlocking is a lot more straightforward so it made sense as a starting point.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jun 14, 2013 at 11:32 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts

jomo Guest

sounds good, good luck

i always wondered how unlocking could be profitable, as how many phones really need unlocking?

Unlocked One phone,.. Have another to deal with ... this coupon code doesn't seem to work anymore ??
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Unlocked One phone,.. Have another to deal with ... this coupon code doesn't seem to work anymore ??
    Sorry about that, we drastically reduced the pricing and did away with the old coupons. If you use the following coupon code: ONEDOLLAR the price will be down to the same amount as with the previous coupon.

If you click on the little widget on the right and share the site on facebook/twitter/gplus you will get a code for an even better discount.

Side question: Am I the only one who doesn't seem to get notified when threads I am subscribed to get update?

Nice work, Loved the site. Also guys Do check out my new Site, the info is down below.

I think however that you need to start unlocking other phones and fast, because BlackBerrys seems to be;
    1 Too expensive
    2 Not being received by the masses so well

Overall Very good effort. Good to see Jamaican based websites taking off in a good direction, or at least I hope you are Jamaican based.

Great idea! But how do you plan to get around the fact that many (possibly most) of the people who might want to have their phones unlocked don't have the means to pay online?
    Fans of tech can't be partisan to any company! Down with Fanboyism!

Quote Originally Posted by Islandtechfan View Post
    Great idea! But how do you plan to get around the fact that many (possibly most) of the people who might want to have their phones unlocked don't have the means to pay online?
    I too provide unlock on mysite http://chenmobile.com and this is a factor i consider. Think that's like a major problem.

Hey real good site, i like it, real clean. I design websites also and well this is real put together, keep doing your thing. You will probably be a competitor to my website one day lol. Who knows maybe we could even partner.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jul 6, 2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts