Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: google playstore authentication

Default google playstore authentication

samsung galaxy s3 keeps sayin authentication required,you need to sign in to your google account? how to solvwe this?

First question are you signed in to your Google account? In Accounts? Go to settings and then add your Google account if it's not there.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Isn't it supposed to open your default browser and redirect you to the sign in page?

I could be wrong though cause mine was already signed in from my youtube account.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Ok so I'm assuming that you already did this.

Well if that's the case try logging in to your Google account from your Web browser or Via the youtube
    app. Or you can go to the menu options in the play store and select accounts and choose the Google account you want to associate with the play store. Hope something works for you.

jomo Guest

Maybe it's a 'remember password' issue when the memory is cleaned or sumn

bwoy im already signed in to google ,gmail etc, im wondering if i deleted something out of the android apps section tht is essential for running the playstore

Well you could try logging into the playstore on your desktop and try installing an app to your phone via USB and see if that helps.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

jomo Guest

Damnnnnn I just remember how EASY it was going on Google play store on my laptop downloading any Damn app I want and see them just pop up in my notification bar

Jah know android tuff still yu nuh man

remove your acc, boot into recovery clear your cache and dalvik cache and reboot sign in

Quote Originally Posted by King_Jay16 View Post
    remove your acc, boot into recovery clear your cache and dalvik cache and reboot sign in
    Providing that he is running a custom rom. If he's running Stock ROM then he would only see the option to clear cache, not dalvik. Anyways this is a great suggestion.