Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Blackberry BBM on Android and IOS

I updated my phone and the bbm is now working

Only problem is that I have no contracts... I asked my bregin who is using a torch and him say him don't have any service but him a use whatapp :-/

Running Stock 4.1.1 on Alcatel S'POP (Digicel DL600)
    Last edited by mykel; Oct 30, 2013 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mykel View Post
    I updated my phone and the bbm is now working

Only problem is that I have no contracts... I asked my bregin who is using a torch and him say him don't have any service but him a use whatapp :-/

Running Stock 4.1.1 on Alcatel S'POP (Digicel DL600)
    real medz!!! Ppl with bb's don't have service, literally 5 of my close friends who have bb's don't have service on it ,is whatsapp them use, when I installed bbm and got back the 158 contacts I had since I last had a blackberry, but bbm is a ghost town,nobody have service
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

My BBM alive and kicking. 2OOO Very active Contacts. lol

It's cheaper to use whatapp plus its usable on Wifi which is at more number of places now... WhatsApp just need voice calling :-)

There seems to be a growing nation of wifi leeches. Can't afford data so they hang around free wifi like flies on a bun. I doan know why this gen of smartphone users so ungrateful. Hundreds of threads bawling for bb to release app, now it release them download it in the millions why? nobody no on bbm so why them downloading it? there must be some people still using bbm with the bb service unless them only use them messenger when them at a place with wifi - what sense that make when bb service cheap? I doan see bbm having any advantage unless you on the service.

BBM not working too right on my phone....so I'll stick with whatsapp for now
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

I guess downloading bbm on Android and I OS is just to have it incase someone with bb want to chat and use their pin... I never use bbm on bb before and always hated bb phones but other persons use it so the convenience of me having now is just an option to communicate with who uses bbm (if them have service).. I don't have any contacts because I never took a bbm pin from anyone before but at least now I have the option to accept a bb pin without having a dumb bb phone