Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help restoring my cracked windows xp

Default Help restoring my cracked windows xp

Hello all,

So i installed a cracked windows xp on my pc some years ago and recently a message came up everytime i booted up saying that i should confirm my version of windows is genuine via windows genuine advantage.

tired of this i went in search of a fix on the net to stop this message from popping up and foolishly followed a tutorial advising me to delete a folder in the registry named 'winlogon'.

after i rebooted windows it's now asking for username and password (there was none before that). i enter 'administrator' for username and hit enter and it seems to log me in (playing the login chime) then almost immediately logs me out and takes me back to the login screen again.

I tried repairing using the same windows xp setup cd i used years ago but when the computer reads it it just say Boot from CD and the curser just blinks, nothing happens. I feel so stupid for troubling anything in the registry but now i'm humbly seeking your help once again to resolve this.

Thanks in advance

Sorry, but you won't receive assistance here with restoring your crack software.
    Only advice you will get is to go and buy windows or install a free linux os instead, like ubuntu.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jul 13, 2013 at 10:11 AM.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Crack windows xp.....
    My Web sites: Jamaica Weather: http://jaweather.com , Best Smart DNS Service: http://bestdnsservice-usa.com , Phone Unlocking & Iphone Chargers: http://iphone-charger.net , Live Soccer TV: http://live-soccer-tv.net

I used a cracked xp previously. Paid and used my original serial but wanted to avoid the limit on activations. Since I started using Paragon for backups I had no need to crack it again. Activate once then restore if I needed to.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    I used a cracked xp previously. Paid and used my original serial but wanted to avoid the limit on activations. Since I started using Paragon for backups I had no need to crack it again. Activate once then restore if I needed to.
    guess u cudnt badda call he activation hot-line. I haven't used XP personally since Vista came out... weird since I have anywhere between 20-50 LEGIT keys for the various versions of XP.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Jay16 View Post
    guess u cudnt badda call he activation hot-line. I haven't used XP personally since Vista came out... weird since I have anywhere between 20-50 LEGIT keys for the various versions of XP.
    Help out the bredda and sell him couple den man, since yuh got so much to spare. Or do him some justice and juss give him one so he si the benefits of having something like that legit .
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Help out the bredda and sell him couple den man, since yuh got so much to spare. Or do him some justice and juss give him one so he si the benefits of having something like that legit .
    Lol... I selling them still just haven't posted them here on the website as I am not sure if A_A them allow the sale of digital software keys. May just give him one though... But waan hear from A_A on the other topic..

@A_A what is the verdict?

Quote Originally Posted by King_Jay16 View Post
    Lol... I selling them still just haven't posted them here on the website as I am not sure if A_A them allow the sale of digital software keys. May just give him one though... But waan hear from A_A on the other topic..

@A_A what is the verdict?
    Don't think we allow the sale of software keys here. No way to know if the keys are legit or not.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Don't think we allow the sale of software keys here. No way to know if the keys are legit or not.
    Oh okay no probs, thanks for the feedback.

Kind of the downside of digital keys, the receipt, keys and ISO download link are generated when I pull the software from my account. Would have to make a video of the order process....

Anyways....

OP its your lucky day... post the version of XP you have and I will PM you a free legit key.

Just ensure you do a backup shortly after because MS is a ***** when it comes to activation.

On that note I'm waiting since Feb for them to sort out my Windows 8 key that the money was taken from my account and all now I can't get my key.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".