Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I am new

Here we go again... its start all over again... and i am so glad to be here as it unfolds

1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

I sense he has something to prove. I am so ready.....and wut gW33zy said ^

++++

About your facebook page Mr. Ethical Hacker....your welcome note needs some correction

...i can create to this group to help and educate when it comes to computer security...
    Last edited by crisis; Apr 18, 2013 at 12:40 PM.
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

@ EH - I'm talking about dialup days still...I'm not the youngest member here. It's not going to be as easy back then. Go in on peoples connections and grab passwords - change settings etc.....
    Last edited by khat17; Apr 18, 2013 at 12:51 PM.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

jah know all STIGY deh in ya.. do sumting is up...

as long as Ethical hacker is one person and not someone else ( who i hope he is not ..a person that already signed up 3x before and has one of the accounts perm-banned..) all is good
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    as long as Ethical hacker is one person and not someone else ( who i hope he is not ..a person that already signed up 3x before and has one of the accounts perm-banned..) all is good
    He is NEW blaze! He is NEEEW!!! Get dat inna yuh masked head nuh.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    He is NEW bl@ze! He is NEEEW!!! Get dat inna yuh masked head nuh.
    oh yeah he said that nuh.........
    [forgive me A_A , i just lined the inside of the skimask with aluminum foil ( ha.. no more unsuspecting brain scans/hacks)]
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    jah know all STIGY deh in ya.. do sumting is up...

DWL u nuh easy enuh yute! As A_A seh & EH claim, HE's NEW! but mi juss a pree wah gwaan fi da thread yah still! kinda refreshing in a sense..
    Samsung Galaxy SIII (i9300) - Digicel

I'm sure AA and Chris would have done something if there was any suspected attempts at stuff. Oh and EH - don't send out friend requests to persons once you just join the site. If we don't know you or anything at all about you then we're not going to add you. You have to earn some rep first. If you need something off the record that's what PMs are for.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    I'm sure AA and Chris would have done something if there was any suspected attempts at stuff. Oh and EH - don't send out friend requests to persons once you just join the site. If we don't know you or anything at all about you then we're not going to add you. You have to earn some rep first. If you need something off the record that's what PMs are for.
    Ahhh khat, you're so helpful and patient in your assistance to members. You do a better job of being a mod than I am.
    Gonna ask Chris to give you ramesh's super mod post.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Ahhh khat, you're so helpful and patient in your assistance to members. You do a better job of being a mod than I am.
    Gonna ask Chris to give you ramesh's super mod post.
    u know...i keep wondering why he not a mod all these years...always doing "modly" stuff