Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I am new

I am re-reading and its still funny
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

Quote Originally Posted by Flexx17 View Post
    YESSS! ppl just read that thing just filled with humor, had me rolling the 1st time i read it
    i am here reading the thread but i had to stop, towards the end i began to worry about state of the person's mental health and i am worried (even though it was in the past).
    Classic Paranoid Schizophrenia.
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

Why do I have a really funny feeling I know who this "Ethical Hacker" is?
    Let me leave this thread open. Might be more "humor" coming our way.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

I'm sending out a welcome. Maybe being new he's not sure how to approach it. We'll see how it goes.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

thanks khat17 for kinda being on my side ... i think ... and to the others ... i am new so i dont really know how approach you guys so i am sorry for that ... i am just a newbie so go easy with me ... i need a formal introduction has to how Techjamaica operate ... thats all thanks ...
    HP 450 G4 - i5 (7th Gen) 3.1Ghz | 12GB DDR4 2133Mhz | 500GB HD + 256GB M.2 NVMe | Intel HD 620 | Asus RT-N66U (Merlin) Custom Firmware | 6TB HDD (Total) | JBL Pro Desktop Speakers | Skullcandy Indy Earbuds...

We're a tech community. People are here - certified and uncertified - to learn, teach, share and have fun. We have various sections which allow you to easily pick a category for your issue, comment or tutorial. We have various fanboys/fangirls who side with Intel/nVidia/AMD and have experienced people here in just about everything there is to offer. Basically if TJ were a company we'd be the ultimate IT company in Jamaica.

Just be sure to stay on topic and follow the rules. If you post something in the wrong section the mods will most likely move it. You'll get a feel for the members soon enough.

For your intro you could just state what you do (Ethical Hacker it seems) and what your interests are. If you've been a long time member but just start getting active then maybe something like my intro would work......

http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...De-n00bify-pt2
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

for those who think i am a script kiddies ... check this out i use backtrack 5 , ubuntu , virtual box , and i my own vpn so you think i am a script kiddie now ...
    HP 450 G4 - i5 (7th Gen) 3.1Ghz | 12GB DDR4 2133Mhz | 500GB HD + 256GB M.2 NVMe | Intel HD 620 | Asus RT-N66U (Merlin) Custom Firmware | 6TB HDD (Total) | JBL Pro Desktop Speakers | Skullcandy Indy Earbuds...

Quote Originally Posted by Ethical Hacker View Post
    for those who think i am a script kiddies ... check this out i use backtrack 5 , ubuntu , virtual box , and i my own vpn so you think i am a script kiddie now ...
    just kool man...we like to give newbies a lil ragging so they can come outta their shell...just seemed u were bragging a little...next thing TJ has policies about posting certain hacking tutorials/materials so read up on the rules before u proceed zeen

Quote Originally Posted by Ethical Hacker View Post
    I AM NEW please add me ... i am good ehtical hacker and i also program and repair computers ... and i also write c program codes ...so please add me ...
    Add you to what, are you new to the internet? Never been on a forum before? I just dont get this "add me" thing.....sorry
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

Quote Originally Posted by crisis View Post
    Add you to what, are you new to the internet? Never been on a forum before? I just dont get this "add me" thing.....sorry
    im sorry but i HAD to laugh at that part #dead