Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: I am new

LMFAOOOOOO! di man dem tek the thread turn gaming linkup

LOLZ!!! Can't believe I missed out on all this fun. I'm still wondering if I should really take OP and SF seriously. Made my night though. Lol. Keep it up! Been a while since exciting stuff happened here for me...
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

LMFAOOOOOO! di man dem tek the thread turn gaming linkup
    LOL fool, I hacked Steam. I also have made a Windows virus with SQL that use your webcam, so I know who is wearing panties and drinkking gay drinks like Smirnofff Ice while they play Steam and Leeg od Legends.

The deadline is almost here.....
    Phone: Nokia 1200 with Satantendo ROM v.3.3
    Laptop: (Pentium III 850 MHz, 512 MB, 60 GB)
    Console: Sega Dreamcast
    Check out my blog: http://satanforce.wordpress.com/

u stuper*

please, o please, someone shut dis dam idiot up. u chat till u chat crap. ur verbal assault of the english language leaves one thinking.................. what r u, 5? did someone take away your suck suck and blankie?

just quit while your ahead before u hurt yourself

EDIT:: you appear to be sophisticated on your blog. but then again, looks can be deceiving
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Apr 25, 2013 at 09:39 AM. Reason: masked profanity
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

have to agree with you kev...the man Behaves like a High school student on the forums, someone seeking attention ~ Its not a good look yute...At this Rate you will always be an outcast here....you've trolled enough and now its becoming a nuisance

~ Side Note there is a spell checker for a reason
    Leeg od Legends
    What game is that yo?

Oh alright, I'll stop trolling. The problem is that once you start, you can't stop!!! I had read Jason/money's post and decided to make an obvious imitation of it, grammatical errors and all. I even included a fake TRN number , just to show how obviously retarded it was. However, because we are on the Internet, and lack the nuances of body language, eye contact, and vocal inflection, it went over everyone's head.

After that, I just couldn't stop. It was just too much fun to stop. No, hard feelings, eh?

Oh, and

please, o please, someone shut dis dam idiot up. u chat till u chat crap. ur verbal assault of the english language leaves one thinking.................. what r u, 5? did someone take away your suck suck and blankie?
    Pot calling the kettle black much?
    Last edited by Satanforce; Apr 25, 2013 at 11:36 AM.
    Phone: Nokia 1200 with Satantendo ROM v.3.3
    Laptop: (Pentium III 850 MHz, 512 MB, 60 GB)
    Console: Sega Dreamcast
    Check out my blog: http://satanforce.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Satanforce View Post
    Oh alright, I'll stop trolling. The problem is that once you start, you can't stop!!! I had read Jason/money's post and decided to make an obvious imitation of it, grammatical errors and all. I even included a fake TRN number , just to show how obviously retarded it was. However, because we are the Internet, and lack the nuances of body language, and vocal inflection, it went over everyone's head.

After that, I just couldn't stop. It was just too much fun to stop. No, hard feelings, eh?

Oh, and

Pot calling the kettle black much?
    If it went over our heads I'd have not replied to your other post about the importing. Having seen some of your previous posts I figured some trolling was going on, but it would have proven good motivation to get back into system intrusion......I'm impressed at the grammatical butchering. I don't think I could do that. Would take some serious practice.....

In any case - let's get out of EH's thread and stop turning it into gaming linkup.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

thats soo true @khat 17 i agree with you 100% and to everybody ... you cant get off this thread if you want ... @ to everybody big up whonuh self hackers rule ...
    HP 450 G4 - i5 (7th Gen) 3.1Ghz | 12GB DDR4 2133Mhz | 500GB HD + 256GB M.2 NVMe | Intel HD 620 | Asus RT-N66U (Merlin) Custom Firmware | 6TB HDD (Total) | JBL Pro Desktop Speakers | Skullcandy Indy Earbuds...

isn't 48 hours up and yet i dont see nothing happen, i was really looking forward to the info and data leak by satanforce ... oh!!! well
    HP 450 G4 - i5 (7th Gen) 3.1Ghz | 12GB DDR4 2133Mhz | 500GB HD + 256GB M.2 NVMe | Intel HD 620 | Asus RT-N66U (Merlin) Custom Firmware | 6TB HDD (Total) | JBL Pro Desktop Speakers | Skullcandy Indy Earbuds...

Quote Originally Posted by Ethical Hacker View Post
    isn't 48 hours up and yet i dont see nothing happen, i was really looking forward to the info and data leak by satanforce ... oh!!! well
    -__- u love the drama dont, in case u didnt realise 90% of this thread was trolling taking place