Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: I am new

Only humour like this could've brought me back from Death Valley, even if just for the moment. Lemme get a good laugh so I can return to my coffin please.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    Only humour like this could've brought me back from Death Valley, even if just for the moment. Lemme get a good laugh so I can return to my coffin please.
    @_@ yo u did still living....years i nuh c u bout the place

SHADOW!!!!! You need to come online more. Link me so we can run some Alien Swarm or Source or something man.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    SHADOW!!!!! You need to come online more. Link me so we can run some Alien Swarm or Source or something man.
    0.o alien swarm still running? lol i remember me an the yutes tested it when it just came out. not even spent a hour on it lol
    CPU ATHLON II X4 635 3.4GHZ OC
    RAM 16GB DDR3 1600
    GFX ASUS HD 4870 1GB dark knight
    MOBO ASRock M3A785GXH/128M

Initiating Thread Hijack. Commence Operation Ignore Troll. In the words of Karin Kurosaki - If I pretend I don't see it, that's the same as if it doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by DjMiGz View Post
    0.o alien swarm still running? lol i remember me an the yutes tested it when it just came out. not even spent a hour on it lol
    Yes man! I still play that and so do a whole lot of others. The game is nice if you actually either have a good team or someone who can help you through. The requirements to play it not low either - surprisingly. So far I can solo the game on Hard and survive most of it on Insane. Brutal however is challenging. I'm actually going to start soloing the game on those to see how good I can get. After that I'll move on to the custom maps. Some of the dudes/chicks I play with can actually go through the game on BRUTAL/ONSLAUGHT without dying. They're EPIC!
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

@ khat17 i would love that ... i dont really understand why you put it down but i know you still have that younger you in you still, a just you fi find it and bring it out ... i have no problem helping you and you helping me ... cause you heads is better than one ... just hit me up when you are ready ...
    HP 450 G4 - i5 (7th Gen) 3.1Ghz | 12GB DDR4 2133Mhz | 500GB HD + 256GB M.2 NVMe | Intel HD 620 | Asus RT-N66U (Merlin) Custom Firmware | 6TB HDD (Total) | JBL Pro Desktop Speakers | Skullcandy Indy Earbuds...

Make sure port 80 locked on your modem and router.
    Lol... ALT+F4 is also a potent key combination in the hands of a hacker of his level. Seems he's learned a few new "hacker" words that he thinks would impress someone older than a 9 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Drahcir View Post
    Lol... ALT+F4 is also a potent key combination in the hands of a hacker of his level. Seems he's learned a few new "hacker" words that he thinks would impress someone older than a 9 year old.

I tell you. Everyone seems to know my weaknesses. How you know i just turn 8?

Initiating Thread Hijack. Commence Operation Ignore Troll. In the words of Karin Kurosaki - If I pretend I don't see it, that's the same as if it doesn't exist.

Yes man! I still play that and so do a whole lot of others. The game is nice if you actually either have a good team or someone who can help you through. The requirements to play it not low either - surprisingly. So far I can solo the game on Hard and survive most of it on Insane. Brutal however is challenging. I'm actually going to start soloing the game on those to see how good I can get. After that I'll move on to the custom maps. Some of the dudes/chicks I play with can actually go through the game on BRUTAL/ONSLAUGHT without dying. They're EPIC!
    can someone please link me on steam so we can play alien swarm
    zerokev is the name
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

I going add you and we play tonight if you up to it. Steam ID is the same as my username here.