Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The HTC ONE Review Anand

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    What?.......................
    true that still the only high end phone in the lineup is The s3,s4,Z10, Lime has the IP5 also i believe but thats about it

My sis have an S3 as well and she wanted to exchange with my One X+ cause she said it's faster and brighter, and ofcourse I told her no.

Main reason I got this phone was for gaming purposes but it surprised me how well it performs overall and it came with jellybean 4.1.1 out of the box.

Other reason I got this phone is because I don't want another bb trend where everywhere yuh go someone have the same phone as yuh. Course I realize dats how JA run especially when it comes to the tech savy department.

I do agree that the S3 has a higher resale value in this country because ofcourse, that's the only phone Digicel is promoting, but at the end of the day my phone does everything I want it to do and more.

Anyways back on topic. Here's a nice review of the HTC One vs the Samsung Galaxy S4, and guess which is leading?

Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    My sis have an S3 as well and she wanted to exchange with my One X+ cause she said it's faster and brighter, and ofcourse I told her no.

Main reason I got this phone was for gaming purposes but it surprised me how well it performs overall and it came with jellybean 4.1.1 out of the box.

Other reason I got this phone is because I don't want another bb trend where everywhere yuh go someone have the same phone as yuh. Course I realize dats how JA run especially when it comes to the tech savy department.

I do agree that the S3 has a higher resale value in this country because ofcourse, that's the only phone Digicel is promoting, but at the end of the day my phone does everything I want it to do and more.

Anyways back on topic. Here's a nice review of the HTC One vs the Samsung Galaxy S4, and guess which is leading?

You see the Samsung Galaxy S4 won more of the key battles today - screen (bigger, slightly better quality), software (newer, more options, better performance) and still camera. It may have lost elsewhere, but it was never a distant second.

The HTC One on the other hand emerged on top in the video recording, music and social networking categories, but those were all narrow victories. And its still camera was really nowhere near the level of the Samsung Galaxy S4 13MP shooter. Ultrapixels or not, 4MP can barely rival 2010 flagships on most occasions.

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_gala...iew-913p11.php
    Edit:

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...&idPhone2=4320

The HTC ONE X and One X + has the same screen. and I have a one X and sIII in my house and your statement is false...

Your sister want the ONE X+ because it is sexy.

Uhhmm what gaming capabilities does the One X have over any other android phone?

THe ONE X + is faster in some areas.

I do agree with you on not having the same phone as everybody else.
    Last edited by pezz; May 6, 2013 at 04:53 AM.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

that video from mkbhd made me realize how retarded sense UI is
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    You see the Samsung Galaxy S4 won more of the key battles today - screen (bigger, slightly better quality), software (newer, more options, better performance) and still camera. It may have lost elsewhere, but it was never a distant second.

The HTC One on the other hand emerged on top in the video recording, music and social networking categories, but those were all narrow victories. And its still camera was really nowhere near the level of the Samsung Galaxy S4 13MP shooter. Ultrapixels or not, 4MP can barely rival 2010 flagships on most occasions. [/B]
    http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_gala...iew-913p11.php
    Edit:

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...&idPhone2=4320

The HTC ONE X and One X + has the same screen. and I have a one X and sIII in my house and your statement is false...

Your sister want the ONE X+ because it is sexy.

Uhhmm what gaming capabilities does the One X have over any other android phone?

THe ONE X + is faster in some areas.

I do agree with you on not having the same phone as everybody else.
    Well at least you agreed it's faster and gaming capabilities is more for nvidia exclusive games. Hopefully the 4.2 JB update fixes the lag issues and optimize the phone even more:

Quote Originally Posted by interkaiser44 View Post
    that video from mkbhd made me realize how retarded sense UI is
    That's your opinion, although I almost agree with you because of the changing of wallpaper part.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Well at least you agreed it's faster running some games & gaming capabilities is more for nvidia exclusive games.
    This post is now correct..
    Samsung Galaxy SIII (i9300) - Digicel

Well at least you agreed it's faster and gaming capabilities is more for nvidia exclusive games. Hopefully the 4.2 JB update fixes the lag issues and optimize the phone even more:

That's your opinion, although I almost agree with you because of the changing of wallpaper part.
    You really lost in the android world... LOL @nvidia.

Taken from the comments "HTC ofc because NVIDIA's games"
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

My post stands as is.

The HTC One X+ has the hardware just needs JB to be optimized for it.

My post stands as is.

The HTC One X+ has the hardware just needs JB to be optimized for it.

If jelly bean wasnt optimized for it, it wouldnt have jelly bean....

Anymore non-sense?

It had the hardware last year.... 1GB ram and tegra 3 aint cutting it.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Bossy a ride high on him One X+ doh, it's a nice phone yes, but it's not the best out there... my S3 I know would give you a run for your money... believe dat, until I get a S4, Note 2 or 3 when that comes out, or even the Xperia Z other than that I really dont see a big of a difference in the One X+ or S3 other than it does run some game essentially a little faster as stated, all this talk bout optimization & blah..
    Last edited by stigy; May 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM.
    Samsung Galaxy SIII (i9300) - Digicel