Thread: bioshock infinite

Default bioshock infinite

anyone check this out yet n what are your takes on it i'm currently going through it n I'm loving it so far definitely one of the best fps games this year if not thee best
    GPU : sapphire 6870
    CPU : amd athlon ll x3 425 3.3GHZ
    MOBO : ecs a780gm am3
    all your base are belong to us

I was going to try it but I have too much games playnig now lol.

Based on the gameplay videos I've seen in gamespots youtube channel, I would say best fps this year overall goes to farcry 3 because of the no holds barred open worldness and graphics. But for Bioshock infinite, based on what I saw looks like they really went all out with the story so I would say it's the best fps in that division.

Course I might change my mind when I finally start playing it .
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

I think we in the same boat, honestly I have never played any game in the series. Judging by the trailer and the little I read about the game suggests a series with very good storytelling and equally good action and it seems Bioshock Infinite follows the same mold. I am also playing a couple game right now but I just start playing the original bioshock so I can get a first hand gist of the series. Infinite is definitely on the list though.

As for game of the year, don't know about that, there are SOO many great games with unbelievable action and engaging stories that Infinite better have one hell off a story to topple those. some of my best games of the year (some are carryovers form 2012) in no particular order.

Spec Ops: The Line (this one surprised me, familiar game play but amazing story)
    Max Payne 3
    Black Ops 2
    Far Cry 3
    Batman Arckham City
    Hitman Absolution

All games listed above have great game play and equally good stories, Maybe Bioshock Infinite will join the list

Playing this game now and it really lives up to the hype. I heard that this game has the best AI character in gaming and i can honestly say this is true. A must play for any person remotely interested in shooter.

Also i like good stories in a game and so far the story is VERY good, will hold off on calling it the best I've experienced until i have finished it

Finished the game and its now official, Bioshock infinite is genuinely the best game i have played to date.

this thing is like the video game version of Inception, it takes a lot of brain power to understand but when you do you'll see just how amazing the game is

excellent action, excellent story, graphics are beyond amazing. Just the best game out in a very long time.

for those who haven't played yet this is a must play.