Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Technoboy's Sony Xperia Z Review

sony xperia z isn't up to the hype so this phone is not one like the galaxy s series nor the lg optimus g
    knowlegde is power
    sharing it is the key

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    Waterproof testing added the post 2.
    Great waterproof test video, I can see that being handy rain and all... I know if it was my one x I would need a new phone
    +1 for that feature I don't view it aw a gimmick but something other companies should start thinking about.
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

Quote Originally Posted by aejr120 View Post
    Should have tested the speakers when you took it out of the water.
    Oh I did and like every other reviewer said the volume drops but goes back to normal after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by mr adrian View Post
    sony xperia z isn't up to the hype so this phone is not one like the galaxy s series nor the lg optimus g
    I fail to see the significance of this post.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Wow .

I now await the drop test
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

How does it perform with intense games and movies?

And what's the battery life like?

Was planning to get one of these, but I rather spend that kinda money on a gaming PC or laptop any day, so gearing towards the HTC One X atm.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    How does it perform with intense games and movies?

And what's the battery life like?

Was planning to get one of these, but I rather spend that kinda money on a gaming PC or laptop any day, so gearing towards the HTC One X atm.
    I will test some games...it plays videos well HQ and all. The phone gets a bit warm at the back when pushed.

Regarding battery life...I haven't given it a "normal" day's usage yet so I have been hammering away. When things settle and I am back at work I will comment. I normally charged my SIII daily though because I use a lot of data daily I expect the same here but let's see if the "Battery Stamina Mode" helps.

I am working on the hardware/software walkthrough video next...been taking some pics too. All will be up by the end of the week.

Re the PC I got this for the bday back in January. The phone now is my evolution naturally, S3 is old now.

Good to see Techno back with his original love. SONY is indeed a lovely brand. Nothing beats the build quality of the Z. I especially love the waterproof form factor. I hope to see a solid feature like this being implemented in all smartphones especially high end units from Samsung, HTC, LG and the others. I'm being so honest right now. I would buy this phone because it's a beautiful device. But the cons are too great an issue for me. A Non Removable is a unit such as this is scary. I would fail to imagine my reaction if the battery suddenly decided to fail. The screen size is just too small for me. Apart from these two short comings this device is a nice device to get for any lover of technology. Techno finally I can say welcome back to the real world of the smartphone because that SIII you had for so long was an unfinished product good to have you back dude and with one of my Favorite brands too. Lovely video reviews by the way. If only more local techies would do the same. Keep them coming Techno. And once again we see that gsmarena.com cannot be taken as gospel. Because I was wondering why on earth would a device of the Z's caliber not support usb otg. Thanks for clearing that up Techno.
    Last edited by Cultus; Mar 31, 2013 at 06:49 PM.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Your points are noted lol. Sony is boss in design. I see you have settled on phablet territory. Thank God for my needs such a huge screen hasn't become desirable. For what its worth Sony has plans for similarly sized devices this year so look out. They seem serious about becoming #3 after Samsung and Apple. They have the goods to do it. Even saw rumour today about potential Cybershot and Xperia convergence with PureView like optics and Xperia and Walkman convergence for a serious audiophile. It is about time Sony tapped into their strengths because no other maker has the goods in those areas like they do. Let's see what happens.

RubberBand Man Guest

If you didn't know about this before, be on the lookout

http://cmvlive.com/technology/gadget...issue-reported

Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand Man View Post
    If you didn't know about this before, be on the lookout

http://cmvlive.com/technology/gadget...issue-reported
    I am aware. An update has rolled out already to address it. Mine had an available update when I connected so hope that was it.