Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Digicel App

I am not able to download that app. Says it's not compatible with my device (Nexus 4) - sucks. Don't know why this is
    Phone: Nexus 4 | [ALL STOCK] | Powered by Digicel
    System: Asus Maximus V Gene | Core I5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 | 3x 4GB 1866MHz | GTX 670 FTW | Crucial M4 256 and WD Caviar Black 1TB & 640 GB | Asus 24x DVD RW | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair HX650

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaptor View Post
    I am not able to download that app. Says it's not compatible with my device (Nexus 4) - sucks. Don't know why this is
    Custom ROMed? .

Quote Originally Posted by Flexx17 View Post
    Custom ROMed? .
    No running all stock. I think the play store prolly seeing me as non-Jamaican as I am able to access the options to purchase devices.
    Phone: Nexus 4 | [ALL STOCK] | Powered by Digicel
    System: Asus Maximus V Gene | Core I5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 | 3x 4GB 1866MHz | GTX 670 FTW | Crucial M4 256 and WD Caviar Black 1TB & 640 GB | Asus 24x DVD RW | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair HX650

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    I'm just waiting for the burial rites to be performed on blackberry now. Because frankly BB10 dead as it born. Is still birth dem call it nuh dwfl! I saw the Z10 selling the the classifieds for 84k. When I saw it I did buss out a big laugh. Only a nini would buy a dead device from a dead company. No wonder Digicel not even wasting time on BBs these days.
    Digicel (and LIME) are now launching Blackberry 10 with the z10 first of course....

Don't go to the funeral when breath is still kikcing, soon as I can get a white 4g capable z10 I'm gonna test it out, regardless of the price

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaptor View Post
    No running all stock. I think the play store prolly seeing me as non-Jamaican as I am able to access the options to purchase devices.
    most likely that...installed on all my devices and it worked like a charm...neat lil app (Y) to them

jomo Guest

can i get this on my z10?

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    can i get this on my z10?
    hmm good question...anyone here try out some android apps on a z10 yet?

If someone was able to successfully convert the apk to bar then it should work.....
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

jomo Guest

has it been done yet? i read sumn once, but cant bother with any crap

i should be ok with angry birds, lol

but i cant even get the keyboard to vibrate, wtf

PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple