Thread: Weird Experience at SHIPME

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaptor View Post
    This is not the first time I'm hearing something 'shady'
    What else have you heard?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    I don't see why this guys 1 experience should stop you from doing business with them. I don't see how this reflected on their service, since he didn't even get to experience their service. Seems like a unique situation that happened with him.
    I am sure every business has good & bad about them as there have been negative reviews about Mailpac in regards to their fees but this was too weird not to write about especially the "They aren't open to the public" comment. Maybe I should have put a disclaimer that says "Your experience may vary".

Wow, this is crazy is there anyone here currently using the service who has had positive experiences with them?
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination

Guys don't trust any of these couriers especially mailpac, mail is big time criminals dem and the warf people dem

I recently bought lancer bodykit online the item cost $180us and to ship it to Miami cost $250us, at that point the item weighed 25lbs when it got to the mailpac address in Miami I checked my online account with mailpac to track the item only to find out that now weighed 50lbs, I thought that it was a typing error so i didn't pay much attention, when the item got to Jamaica wharf the item now weighed 150lbs and they billed me $63000ja to get the item, now can guess what took place
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Apr 11, 2013 at 06:33 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Quote Originally Posted by matrass View Post
    I recently bought lancer bodykit online the item cost $180us and to ship it to Miami cost $250us, at that point the item weighed 25lbs when it got to the mailpac address in Miami I checked my online account with mailpac to track the item only to find out that now weighed 50lbs, I thought that it was a typing error so i didn't pay much attention, when the item got to Jamaica wharf the item now weighed 150lbs and they billed me $63000ja to get the item, now can guess what took place
    , well my friend uses SSMC, and they seem to be kool
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Quote Originally Posted by nevintech View Post
    , well my friend uses SSMC, and they seem to be kool
    Yeah SSMC might be the least 'Shady' out of all of them, but don't think they don't have their faults too.

ALL my pc parts came through them and well most of them came without much issues, but the last one I ordered (External HDD), they claimed it was being withheld by customs (don't memba the term they used) then later on callback mi parry who ordered it for me and said the label got misplaced on the package or something like that.

So yeah they all have their screw ups but SSMC seems to be ok so far...
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

What is ssmc and how is dem rate go is it by weight or dimension?

Guys don't trust any of these couriers especially mailpac, mail is big time criminals dem and the warf people dem

matrass u definately needs an explanation.........let mailpac give u a break down of all cost, then u'll determine if ur being robbed.

last year i had purchased a demolition hammer which is classified as a tool also, weighed...... 35.22lbs, declared value US$654.00 & cost only US$290.25 for import.

someone made a killing off u bro.
    The only way to discover the limits of the possible...is to go beyond them into the impossible. BBerry Bold 9000

i asked them what going on why the weight change they then check with the warf check the again called me back and tell me a story that my dimension exceed the weight of the item thats why dem change it.

i asked them what going on why the weight change they then check with the warf check the again called me back and tell me a story that my dimension exceed the weight of the item thats why dem change it.
    If the size of the package is big but it is not heavy, such as plastic, carbon firbre, or any other item, then they will do dimensional weight calculations on the item.