Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Experience at SHIPME

Default Weird Experience at SHIPME

This afternoon I went to ShipMe's office on Ripon Road. When I got there, I saw only one person stacking boxes. I made an enquiry about placing an order from ebay. He said there was no one available to assist me because everyone was busy. He then told me to go across to the next door to ask a guy for help, this next door is Exec Direct Aviation. I rang the bell, the guy who answered said they didn't provide that service, I thought it was weird, why would the guy from ShipMe send me over to a place that didn't do online courier service. I then turned to re-enter the ShipMe office but the guy from Exec Direct Aviation told me that I could not enter the ShipMe office because it is not open to the public. I will call them on Monday to explain to the manager or supervisor or whoever else runs that place then go over to Mailpac.

Uber odd. That doesn't sound good at all.
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

weird? right now im trying to figure out wtf i just read...i can just imagine how u feel

The two companies are the same owner. I guess they don't want any business on Friday evenings. :-)

any update ? .
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Update: I went to Mailpac the Monday morning, made an order and the following week on Tuesday I received a text msg from them and went to pick up my items. I didn't feel it was important to call SHIPME since it was very obvious they didn't want my business, there was no reason to waste my minutes on them.

You should have called to relate your experience considering the fact that too many times these pissants employees with obviously no customer service etiquete will represent a poor portrait of the company to which they are employed. Letting this go without informing the relative supervisors etc will only leave another potential customer to fall into a similar trap, so to speak.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Interesting - I was planning on doing some business with them.
    Phone: Nexus 4 | [ALL STOCK] | Powered by Digicel
    System: Asus Maximus V Gene | Core I5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 | 3x 4GB 1866MHz | GTX 670 FTW | Crucial M4 256 and WD Caviar Black 1TB & 640 GB | Asus 24x DVD RW | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair HX650

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaptor View Post
    Interesting - I was planning on doing some business with them.
    I don't see why this guys 1 experience should stop you from doing business with them. I don't see how this reflected on their service, since he didn't even get to experience their service. Seems like a unique situation that happened with him.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

This is not the first time I'm hearing something 'shady'
    Phone: Nexus 4 | [ALL STOCK] | Powered by Digicel
    System: Asus Maximus V Gene | Core I5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 | 3x 4GB 1866MHz | GTX 670 FTW | Crucial M4 256 and WD Caviar Black 1TB & 640 GB | Asus 24x DVD RW | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair HX650