Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Killzone 4

Gamescom: Killzone: Shadow Fall’s DLC Maps Will Be Free

this is how it should be. Game modes and maps should NOT be sold for the sake of keeping the online community one. They need to think more deeply about the things they choose to sell.

Today, during a behind-closed-doors presentation for Killzone: Shadow Fall’s multiplayer functionality, Guerrilla Games confirmed that the Sony-owned developer has “extensive plans” to support Shadow Fall post-release. That means that the company will unleash a slew of new maps after it launches, and all of these maps will be available completely free of charge.

Killzone: Shadow Fall will launch on PlayStation 4 with 10 multiplayer maps in total, and it’s unclear when new maps will begin to join the roster. Guerrilla Games did note that it already has part of its team working on expansions for Shadow Fall, indicating that DLC maps may be available for the game sooner rather than later.

As you likely already know, Killzone: Shadow Fall is a PlayStation 4 launch title. With word that PS4 will launch in North America on November 15th and in Europe (and in over a couple of dozen other countries) on November 29th, you’ll start playing Shadow Fall in about two and a half months. In the meantime, keep a close eye on IGN for extensive impressions of Killzone: Shadow Fall’s multiplayer.
    Wish battlefield would do this. Once you own the game, the maps are free even if weapons etc aren't. Really dislike the segmentation in Battlefield games. The premium thing helps somewhat, but its the price of a full game for that.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Did they do that with KZ3 as well? Or is it Starhawk I'm thinking of?
    Android>iPhone>>>>>>.....>>>>>>BlackBerry

Them maps aint cheap to make.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Them maps aint cheap to make.
    sarcasm? Before all this dlc crap a million and one maps were being put out by the communities. well.... on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    Did they do that with KZ3 as well? Or is it Starhawk I'm thinking of?
    they may have done something similar eventually with kz3. or was it that they made the multiplayer free to play after a while.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Yeah back then a Doom map pack was 10 mb. With the days of HD gaming things are taking longer and longer to make. Some games such as the last of us require 5000 artists from china to make are the useless crap in that game.

Some multiplayer stuff. Gives you a glimpse at how you can customize your matches. Also, MP runs at 60 FPS...which is weird considering SP is 30, but whatever.

Some highlights from a match. Guns have no recoil at the moment, but GG says it will be there when the game launches.

No one expects the Inquisition.

Shot! Shot! Shot! Shot! Shot!

Crazy flashing and white out and lens flares in the second video. I see seizures coming. No collision with foliage. Things in the distance are always foggy.

whole things reminds me of golden-eye night club;

and the over done post editing lens flares of total recall 2012

God this game is pretty. Especially for a launch title.

No one expects the Inquisition.

Game is 50GB. This is part of why I'd never adopt all digital, and as soon as I get a PS4 a 1TB+ HDD have to go in there.
    Android>iPhone>>>>>>.....>>>>>>BlackBerry

Kill Zone multiplayer lets me appreciate DICE and BF4 even more. looks pretty but still current gen not next gen IMO.
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site