Thread: Internet Breakdown and Slowdowns

Default Internet Breakdown and Slowdowns

Is it just me or are other people suffering with flow internet breakdowns and slowdowns of recently? I've not had these kind of issues for a while but it's getting frustrating now.

this happens basically every saturday evening to Midweek for the last 3 weeks (Location Mona)

same here in mobay pages are crawling
    IT'S YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO REMAIN STUPID
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

Mandeville had disruptions and total service loss for a number of hours two or three days in the week gone.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Strange I have not had any problems in the Kingston 7 area. (I just know this is going to be merged into the Flow Woes thread.)
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500