Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Digicel hacked????

This is really old news....
    Last edited by topanaris; Apr 16, 2013 at 04:13 PM.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

ODPP Hacker Gets $1m Bail MORE HERE
    EQUIVALENT ENTERPRISE

lol this dude was a crook from CIT days... I guess that's what you get for having a mentality like he does... and funny thing enuh the yute was really a whiz, no one could touch his level even in those days at school.. smh bregin is a wasteman star
    Samsung Galaxy SIII (i9300) - Digicel

Every telephone company as the technology to record all calls,text and voicemail, and lets not talk about privacy there is no such thing when it comes to technology rights yes, but privacy no. I have no proof but everyone is a suspect to me and if digicel have records of its customers i wouldn't be surprised most. US telecom operators do keep records of calls and messages. And with cyber crime and scamming on the rise i think it will be a matter of time before alot of countries including jamaica put these laws in to place. Sometimes its in the company's contract but no one bothers to read the fine print. But if its the same guy maybe he is a nut case trying to pull a stunt like that lol
    IT'S YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO REMAIN STUPID
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.