Thread: Digi Modem Default Password

Default Digi Modem Default Password

Trying to access the config page but not able to figure out the default username and password for the Digicel 4G Wifi modem -Greenpocket Dx-250, tried leaving it blank and using admin for both username and pw.
    Last edited by DarkAngel; Jan 19, 2013 at 11:22 AM.

try using 'user' for both the username and password.......... that's what i use for the cpe modem but not sure if its the same for all of them

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.dre View Post
    try using 'user' for both the username and password.......... that's what i use for the cpe modem but not sure if its the same for all of them
    It worked, thanks, you move faster than Digi customer service who haven't even return my call with the answer over two hours now.

It would appear all the login info in their manual wrong, I was trying to access the config page using the default address given in the manual (http://10.1.1.254) the page did not even load, had to use the default gateway 192.168.100.1.

ye no problem i actually had the same problem a few weeks ago when my friend gave me his modem and i reset it.....the username and password that they gave in the manual doesn't work so i had to search down google to find it lol cause customer service doesn't seem to know anything

what is the cost for Digicel 4G Wimax plan?
    What's the average download speed?

http://www.digicel4gbroadband.com/as...rice_Plans.jpg

my average speed is about 3-6 Mb but it depends on your area and the amount of people using it at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.dre View Post
    http://www.digicel4gbroadband.com/as...rice_Plans.jpg

my average speed is about 3-6 Mb but it depends on your area and the amount of people using it at that time.
    When you use your Digicel modem as wifi do you get reliable good speed?

Yea the speeds i stated above are all over wifi. I dont really do anything that requires high bandwidth but for watching movies and downloading music albums which i do a lot ive had no problems with it. Your experience may be better or worse depending on where you are, i live in the hills and get only 1 or 2 bars so if you live somewhere that you can get full signal then you may have a better experience than me.

That's very good with 1 to 2 signal bars.