Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Office 2013 Professional Plus for $9.95

Quote Originally Posted by King_Jay16 View Post
    what version do you have? 2010 Pro Plus? You can get links to the ISO on MY digital life forums or download the trial via Microsoft.

Some may say its a grey area... if it is illegal Microsoft will just end the promo or change the program code for that company.

Its live all over the web... pretty sure thousands of downloads have gone thru by now...

People still using the 2010 they got last year or so with no issues.
    I am talking this 2013 edition of Office.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

Quote Originally Posted by BNOVA View Post
    I am talking this 2013 edition of Office.
    You can obtain the legal installation files elsewhere even straight from Microsoft. This version is Pro Plus retail and Microsoft has a trial of it available on their website.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/e.../jj192782.aspx sign in with your hotmail/live/outlook account

just put in your legit key when u start the installation

If all else fails, Try OpenOffice

It's free and just as capable (in my opinion) as MS Office

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    After getting the link sent to my email, clicked the link. It pulls up a page with MS Office 2013 listed. I click the Add to Basket but it won't add it to the basket. Get a message saying:

I selected US as my country from the beginning cause that's what I did when I got the 2010.

EDIT: It seems the deal is done/dead. They updated the thread you linked to King_Jay.
    it's 9.95 US and 9.00 if you say Jamaica. Got it for $9 before it went to its grave. You could try other countries if that's possible (instead of US). I think the people in the original thread were mostly US, hence the 9.95.

First microsoft product bought! $9 for something that normally goes for $400. Though I think it only installs on one PC. Imagine that kind of pricing. MS is pushing for subscription based Office suites
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    it's 9.95 US and 9.00 if you say Jamaica. Got it for $9 before it went to its grave. You could try other countries if that's possible (instead of US). I think the people in the original thread were mostly US, hence the 9.95.

First microsoft product bought! $9 for something that normally goes for $400. Though I think it only installs on one PC. Imagine that kind of pricing. MS is pushing for subscription based Office suites
    I do believe its an FPP license so you can install it on two pcs

Full Package Product (FPP) for Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. can be installed on the desktop and the portable computer under the Portable Use Rights just like the Office suites. (1.2.c)
    https://blogs.technet.com/b/uspartne...edirected=true
    Last edited by King_Jay16; Jan 18, 2013 at 04:40 PM.

mad, love techja family, will be purchasing as soon as i get home...

scratch that, got excited, tried to purchase it just now, says i am not eligible....i think its over
    Last edited by davaughe; Feb 4, 2013 at 01:25 PM.
    Mobo: Gigabyte Z77-UP5 TH|CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K|RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHz|GPU: Gigabyte HD7950|Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus|Case: Rosewill CHALLENGER|PSU: Cooler Master GX 750W|Display: Westinghouse 22" - 1680x1050|Mouse: Logitech G700|Keyboard: Logitech G510

Dang same response, can't believe I missed this.
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination