Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Office 2013 Professional Plus for $9.95

Default Office 2013 Professional Plus for $9.95

Deal is dead... waiting for updates
    Last edited by King_Jay16; Feb 4, 2013 at 07:08 PM.

Good find but I has no cash ATM. Someone buy it for me nuh?
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Hope it last till month end
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

This is crazy. It's so cheap, I feel guilty of buying it.

But you posted the same deal for 2010 and I am currently still using it with no problems.
    Don't see any reason to upgrade to 2013 at the moment. Even for $10 US.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

the home use program is supposedly to allow members of a certain company to use office at home as they do at work. To get more familiar with it. That program code belongs to a company. My concern is that they might see people using their program and do something...? Meh. Never bought office before so.... might as well get latest. Was looking for a way to .. obtain .... office 2013 already too
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Excellent just got it as my 2010 was acting up on me. Now if someone could tell me how to backup the file so I have no issue when I change hardware. Anyone with info please share. I am using Windows 7 64-bit if it matters.
    Last edited by BNOVA; Jan 18, 2013 at 08:05 AM.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

Quote Originally Posted by BNOVA View Post
    Excellent just got it as my 2010 was acting up on me. Now if someone could tell me how to backup the file so I have no issue when I change hardware. Anyone with info please share. I am using Windows 7 64-bit if it matters.
    Backup what file exactly?
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Seriously want to get this but yet again I can't help but feel this might not be entirely legal, just like the last office 2010 which I wanted but passed on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Backup what file exactly?
    It is installation I would like to back up. They send you a small file that will download and install the full suite. It is the suite I would like to backup. Similar to how they would send you a back up DVD if you purchase it.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

After getting the link sent to my email, clicked the link. It pulls up a page with MS Office 2013 listed. I click the Add to Basket but it won't add it to the basket. Get a message saying:

To put something in your basket, you must first browse or search for an item. Then, when an item interests you, click the Add To Cart button. Use our search engines to find a particular item, or browse our categories to find exactly what you are looking for.
    I selected US as my country from the beginning cause that's what I did when I got the 2010.

EDIT: It seems the deal is done/dead. They updated the thread you linked to King_Jay.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jan 18, 2013 at 03:38 PM.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008