Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My gift for 2013 watch Hulu outside the US without VPN with a simple extension

thanks it works great

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    Incorrect sir it is not piracy, reason for geo-restrictions has nothing to do be something being illegal to watch in one country versus a next (that in itself would be in contravention of WTO regulations), this done for commercial reasons i.e. CBS selling the rights to to say LOST to TVJ for the Jamaican market, you watching it on Hulu bypasses TVJ's ability to make commercial revenue when the show is aired in Jamaica which in return would result in less money for CBS, not illegal they are protecting their investment.
    It's not exactly the same thing as software piracy or downloading movies, but its the same concept. Your description doesn't really make it sound different.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Long and short of it it's not illegal to watch content not meant for your region it is illegal for a local television station or cable provider to broadcast a program without the requisite rights.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

ONLY HULU WORKS........ how do i enable it... already download it an import it into chrome...............

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

We believe that you are in Jamaica (your IP address appears to be xx.xxx.xxx.xx). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please email us.

If you have been using Pandora, we will keep a record of your existing stations and bookmarked artists and songs, so that when we are able to launch in your country, they will be waiting for you.

We will be notifying listeners as licensing agreements are established in individual countries. If you would like to be notified by email when Pandora is available in your country, please enter your email address below. The pace of global licensing is hard to predict, but we have the ultimate goal of being able to offer our service everywhere.

We share your disappointment and greatly appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,
    Dip,Bsc,CCNA,CCSP,MCP.. Up next MCSA WINDOWS 8, CCNA SECURITY,CCNP SWITCH,
    CCNA SEEKING AN OPPORTUNITY
    Theres no Friend Like Google..........

Well I'm listening to Pandora as we speak, to the best of my knowledge you don't have to configure anything once you install the plugin it just works.

Grooveshark seems better than pandora. Might want to try that. Don't need this to use grooveshark but this seems to work here for pandora. can't find music am looking for tho =/
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

thanks. I wish i had this when i was looking for a job after UWI.

um... Pandora works fine and Hulu was working but now idk whats happening, did not use it for about a week, tried it today , got access to the website and its content but videos are not playing back...any sugessions

Update... cleared my browser Cache and its working now
    Last edited by mykel; Jan 18, 2013 at 03:42 PM.

Sooooooooooo....whats the catch? botnet?
    Calm Like a BOMB

Not seeing a catch just yet.....