Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Digicel services gets poorer and poorer

Default Digicel services gets poorer and poorer

Why is digicel service getting so poor?

jomo Guest

Please elaborate on what services and issues you have. Otherwise you shall be mistaken for an autobot.

well im having regular dropped calls,when im @ work,once im inside a building the calls are cracking up,my bbm service @ times the msgs take long to send,since this mornin i have 2 txt msgs sayin i have missed call and the phone didnt ring,now i am a postpaid customer who loves digicel but if this poorservice continues i will consider switching.

I too am having a bunch of dropped calls. It's the worst I've ever experienced
    Phone: Nexus 4 | [ALL STOCK] | Powered by Digicel
    System: Asus Maximus V Gene | Core I5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 | 3x 4GB 1866MHz | GTX 670 FTW | Crucial M4 256 and WD Caviar Black 1TB & 640 GB | Asus 24x DVD RW | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair HX650

Same here im in the mville area and i too is experiencing the same drop calls and the ma bbm service sucks. i cant make out a call
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries
    Powered By Toyota Racing Development Old School Ova New School
    I-Phone 5 32GB> Samsung Galaxy NOTE 2 N7100 Powered By Digicel Whatsapp 876-418-1744

Quote Originally Posted by MiniKilla View Post
    Same here im in the mville area and i too is experiencing the same drop calls and the ma bbm service sucks. i cant make out a call
    I swore something was wrong with my phone cuz i had to dial a number 3x just to get the call to go out. A friend has an issue where he has been getting calls from different people asking for their friend saying they got a miss call from they. We now believe that some how the lines are getting crossed

one of ma coworkers had an emergency this morningand i had to get intouch with her,my digi wudnt send out the call,it wudnt even ring her fone ,i had to use ma lime fone to call her...thts not good enuff digi!

Tuesday they finished my wife's credit on a call where she had more than enough for the call. Then to date (Sunday) they haven't given her back and then don't want to give any compensation for the fact that they screwed up and they did not refund her within 48hrs.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by 90 octane View Post
    well im having regular dropped calls,when im @ work,once im inside a building the calls are cracking up,my bbm service @ times the msgs take long to send,since this mornin i have 2 txt msgs sayin i have missed call and the phone didnt ring,now i am a postpaid customer who loves digicel but if this poorservice continues i will consider switching.
    I get this a lot, and sometimes I can't access credit balance, voicemail etc.

Dem a move luu from weh day fi real man. It worst pon di prepaid side though.
    Previous Devices -> SE P1i , Nokia E75, Blackberry 9900 OS 7.1, HTC One

Current Device -> LG G6