I am writing this letter to show my keen interest in any of those two job titles. Along with my qualification I am an individual who is meticulous, committed to assigned task, result-oriented, possess excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
In addition to the above mentioned, I have experience working in a networked environment using several Operating Systems. Operating Systems such as: Microsoft Windows 2000, NT, 2003 and 2008 Server, client Operating Systems such as: Windows 2000 Professional, XP, Window 7 and Linux distribution such as: Centos.
I also have a the fundamental skills in Routing and Switching (Cisco)
In fact, I can proudly say that I am also equipped with the requisite skills for the job and eagerly awaiting to deploy them .
I am confident that the inputs of my skills, knowledge and abilities are appropriate assets and subsequently will prove to be uplifting and rewarding to your organization.
For added information, i can be contacted at keffinashman@hotmail.com or 855-3817. I would be most delighted to discuss the details thereof with you, as well as the prospects of joining your team, in achieving the organizational goals and objectives.

Yours respectfully,
Keffin Ashman Bsc, CCNA